GDT: Panthers @ Devils 1:00PM

Colorado Rockies 1976

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

It said “if you didn’t spend money to be in the stadium, you’re not allowed to tell paying customers how to respond.”  

Not that it matters cause i never did that anyway. But let's just admit that it doesn't say that on the ticket.

You're pretty funny at times dude. Just not this time.

I had to step away from my desk and do some work so I didn't get any of the 3rd until now.  I was mildly worried and a little pissed that we let it get to 4-3, but I really didn't think or believe we could let this one slip again. Alas, I was wrong.  Come back to 5-4, and now as I write this, it's 6-4.  

Goodbye Hynes.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

I’m getting inordinately fatigued rooting for a terrible hockey team. I didn’t think I’d ever be apathetic about the Devils.

But it’s more than coincidence the word “apathetic” has “pathetic” in there. 

I am certain I will not watch another full game as long as Hynes is the head coach.

At the rate it's going Hynes has two games max, if that.

I feel bad for the people who bought tickets to Thursday night's game.  I really do.  Most of you bought those tickets before the season began and was hoping to see Hughes outscore Kakko and shut those jackass fans up.

Instead you will go to a home game where 80% of the crowd will be wearing blue and you will see our team look like a helpless pee-wee team while they curb-stomp this sad sack team with Coach Loser behind the bench.  If I were you, take the first offer you get from stubhub.

2 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

PK was way to slow there. He should have cleared the puck.

yeah not for nothing in my book this guy once you take the charisma out of it has been a real disappointment. He's a 2 or 3 at best at this point in his career.  Just a big ol'sigh at this entire sh!t show.

Just now, MB3 said:

Don’t think save percentage is going to tell you all that much when half the goals against are into wide open nets because of our potentially-historically bad defense.

There's some truth to that but then again it does and not having very good goaltending is a factor. It's hard to tell to what level Cory is playing at when we're so bad but my guess is, even if we were better, he'd be somewhere around league average or below.