GDT: Panthers @ Devils 1:00PM

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

I feel bad for the people who bought tickets to Thursday night's game.  I really do.  Most of you bought those tickets before the season began and was hoping to see Hughes outscore Kakko and shut those jackass fans up.

Instead you will go to a home game where 80% of the crowd will be wearing blue and you will see our team look like a helpless pee-wee team while they curb-stomp this sad sack team with Coach Loser behind the bench.  If I were you, take the first offer you get from stubhub.

The rags are still sh!t it should be a really ugly game on both sides. But yeah whatever!!

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

The rags are still sh!t it should be a really ugly game on both sides. But yeah whatever!!

They are 2-1 after 3 games lol.  That's definitely better than our 0-4-2 we will be carrying in and a lot of us would kill for that right now (or at least 1 friggin win).

It'd be nice if the goalie made a save in the clutch once in a while but the Devils' D is as bad as the Met bullpen, maybe even worse.  At least the Met bullpen has Seth Lugo.  Subban is becoming the Devils' version of Edwin Diaz - big name acquisition that goes splat.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I’m also going Saturday. Hopefully we’ll have a new coach by then.

I'm hoping Hynes is fired before Thursday, we SOMEHOW find a win against the Rags, and have some momentum going into Saturday. It's not too late but if we were projected to be a "bubble" team, there's no way in fvck this can continue. The light is fading, and FAST.

• Like 2