Sign in to follow this  
Colorado Rockies 1976

GDT: Panthers @ Devils 1:00PM

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

I’m getting inordinately fatigued rooting for a terrible hockey team. I didn’t think I’d ever be apathetic about the Devils.

But it’s more than coincidence the word “apathetic” has “pathetic” in there. 

I am certain I will not watch another full game as long as Hynes is the head coach.

At the rate it's going Hynes has two games max, if that.

I'm not looking to blame Cory for much, but needless to say, without looking, we no doubt have the worst save percentage in the league.

Just now, NJDevs4978 said:

At the rate it's going Hynes has two games max, if that.

I would’ve agreed except for the manner it which this game was thrown away is beyond inexcusable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devils01 said:

At the prices the tickets were at yes. 

You could give them away, if you’ve watched any of this game you would understand why people probably don’t want to waste their time showing up to this sh!t. 

And they’ve quit! They’ve given up. Still a two goal lead and they’ve packed it in

Being non-competitive on the road and constantly blowing big leads at home..............

AND WE ARE ONLY SIX GAMES IN.

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

I'm not looking to blame Cory for much, but needless to say, without looking, we no doubt have the worst save percentage in the league.

Don’t think save percentage is going to tell you all that much when half the goals against are into wide open nets because of our potentially-historically bad defense.

I feel bad for the people who bought tickets to Thursday night's game.  I really do.  Most of you bought those tickets before the season began and was hoping to see Hughes outscore Kakko and shut those jackass fans up.

Instead you will go to a home game where 80% of the crowd will be wearing blue and you will see our team look like a helpless pee-wee team while they curb-stomp this sad sack team with Coach Loser behind the bench.  If I were you, take the first offer you get from stubhub.

Season ticket Dept will have to come up with another email scam to bring in fans after this sh!t show

Hynes called a timeout now that the game is basically lost anyway....Not while they were giving the lead away.

2 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

PK was way to slow there. He should have cleared the puck.

yeah not for nothing in my book this guy once you take the charisma out of it has been a real disappointment. He's a 2 or 3 at best at this point in his career.  Just a big ol'sigh at this entire sh!t show.

Just now, MB3 said:

Don’t think save percentage is going to tell you all that much when half the goals against are into wide open nets because of our potentially-historically bad defense.

There's some truth to that but then again it does and not having very good goaltending is a factor. It's hard to tell to what level Cory is playing at when we're so bad but my guess is, even if we were better, he'd be somewhere around league average or below.

Just now, devlman said:

Season ticket Dept will have to come up with another email scam to bring in fans after this sh!t show

Changing the mascot.

It's coming.

• Angry 1

Well I guess 1983 called and they want their Devils back.

Guess what, they have gotten that call answered.

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

What is the worst Devils start in history? Are we there yet? Like 1980s levels of bad I assume?

Thought they said 2013 at the start of the broadcast. Was it 0-4-3?

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

I feel bad for the people who bought tickets to Thursday night's game.  I really do.  Most of you bought those tickets before the season began and was hoping to see Hughes outscore Kakko and shut those jackass fans up.

Instead you will go to a home game where 80% of the crowd will be wearing blue and you will see our team look like a helpless pee-wee team while they curb-stomp this sad sack team with Coach Loser behind the bench.  If I were you, take the first offer you get from stubhub.

The rags are still sh!t it should be a really ugly game on both sides. But yeah whatever!!