GDT: Canucks @ Devils 1PM

Devils01

23 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

It is going to be a race to see who can draft the 3rd brother first.

Seems every week that kid's stock is rising. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the '21 draft rolls around, he's a top 5 pick. Kid has 9 points in his first 9 games with the U17 NTDP as a defenseman. I'd be surprised if, like Jack, he didn't get a call up to the U18 this year. Hopefully we don't do bad enough to draft him.

Edited by Neb00rs

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Seems every week that kid's stock is rising. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the '21 draft rolls around, he's a top 5 pick. Kid has 9 points in his first 9 games with the U17 NTDP as a defenseman. I'd be surprised if, like Jack, he didn't get a call up to the U18 this year. Hopefully we don't do bad enough to draft him.

Would be good for them, but imagine getting 2/3. You're basically a lock to get the 3rd to come play for you too. #teamhughes lol

23 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Thats 2 tickets at the cheapest price... not sure where you get 129 a pop

7EA6FA2F-0976-441A-9FF7-35C543B7E7AA.png

Where are those seats? I said if you go on and add 2 in 208, I never said each. These are priced too high... 

Screenshot_20191019-115733.thumb.jpg.95b535456fcc72260648cea7dc4494e5.jpg

24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

There’s also 100 level seats on stubhub for $16. 

Yes but that doesn't solve moving the tickets in the 200 level that should be priced better. 

30 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

I go to minimum 2 games a year and I live in Montreal which is probably more than people who actually live in the area. Nice try though buddy.😂

Good for you. I’m glad you care enough to drive all the way down, and I’m happy you put your money where your mouth is. But there are reasons why the attendance hasn’t been great.... having a weak fan base isn’t one of them.

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Where are those seats? I said if you go on and add 2 in 208, I never said each. These are priced too high... 

Yes but that doesn't solve moving the tickets in the 200 level that should be priced better. 

Oh my bad I just realized that you meant for the total 😋 and I checked section 213 Row 2

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

It solves the problem for whomever was looking at buying them. 

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Good for you. I’m glad you care enough to drive all the way down, and I’m happy you put your money where your mouth is. But there are reasons why the attendance hasn’t been great.... having a weak fan base isn’t one of them.

I guess. Yes, prices can be cheaper and they should as ownership or whoever takes care of the ticket prices should be concerned about filling up the place and making it an enjoyable place to go watch hockey games and not worry about making 20$ more per ticket. Also, even during rivalry games our own arena gets invaded by Rangers or Philly fans it’s just annoying. 

Edited by Devils01
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

I guess. Yes, prices can be cheaper and they should as ownership or whoever takes care of the ticket prices should be concerned about filling up the place and making it an enjoyable place to go watch hockey games and not worry about making 20$ more per ticket. Also, even during rivalry games our own arena gets invaded by Rangers or Philly fans it’s just annoying. 

Flyers fans don't travel like they use to back at the Meadowlands. It's nothing like the Rangers games. Islanders games are actually worse than Flyers games now.