GDT: Canucks @ Devils 1PM

Devils01

Just now, moustic said:

I really disagree but it's fine ; ) 
He would remove Palmieri from PP before him. But if you remove Palms from the PP you can remove him from the lineup these days... 

You guys are taking the Palms criticism a bit far. Guy is a danger to score at any time. And he even somehow brings more grit than Simmonds right now. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

You guys are taking the Palms criticism a bit far. Guy is a danger to score at any time. And he even somehow brings more grit than Simmonds right now. 

Don't get me wrong, i really like Palms ... But we can't afford of his traditionnal long period of struggling right now. We want some dynamic on this team. Palms is out of synch most of the time.
He will go on this also traditional 10 goals in 15 games soon but it's not here yet ! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Well that I disagree with. He has been more of a danger of missing a pass or falling down at any time than scoring.

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

His skating has always been bad. This is nothing new. 

Yea but it is forgivable when he actually is a danger to score at any time. The problem is he isn't a danger to score at any time right now and more than just his skating looks bad thus far. I don't think I am making that much of it considering the entire team has been straight sh!t, but Coleman has looked good thus far. 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Yea but it is forgivable when he actually is a danger to score at any time. The problem is he isn't a danger to score at any time right now and more than just his skating looks bad thus far. I don't think I am making that much of it considering the entire team has been straight sh!t, but Coleman has looked good thus far. 

How is Palms not a danger to score at any time? He has the best shot on the team, and it’s not particularly close. 

Anyway...Mueller doesn’t fight any better than he plays hockey. 

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

We might actually win some games with Blackwood in net.

I was going to say something about that breakaway stop, but I didn’t want the diehard Cory fans to get mad, but I don’t think he makes that save. Blackwood is so good at taking away the bottom of the net with those long legs 

Just now, Nicomo said:

How is Palms not a danger to score at any time? He has the best shot on the team, and it’s not particularly close. 

Anyway...Mueller doesn’t fight any better than he plays hockey. 

Maybe we're watching different games. Are we even talking about the same guy that regularly disappears for 10+ games at a time?