GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

RunninWithTheDevil

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

Wouldn't it of been better if he did something like at least move towards the guy who had the puck rather than back away entirely?

Tampa had someone creeping down to the left of Schneids, if PK attacks the shooter, there's the easy dish to the wide open man down low.

Okay Bratt, I see you, I see you....

although I don't like the idea of this feeding Hynes' idea of "I should bench guys to get them to score"

Just now, MB3 said:

Wayne Simmons is very bad at ice hockey 

10 games in, and I'm all aboard the bust train for him...

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

PK’s job isn’t to block a shot while standing a foot in front of Cory. He was in deep because it was a kill and butcher floated too close to the point. It is unimaginable that you blame that goal on Subban man.

Listen any defender who would have done that i would have said the same thing and yes it's their job to block the shots. 

You're blaming a guy who couldnt even see the shot coming. Who's ridiculous here?

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Listen any defender who would have done that i would have said the same thing and yes it's their job to block the shots. 

You're blaming a guy who couldnt even see the shot coming. Who's ridiculous here?

Stellar D on goal number 3 too. The guys just hadn't been any good. Strongly disagree on the second goal. At least make an attempt to break it up instead of backing away to protect what appeared to be nothing. 

Glad we tied it up! 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Jesus Christ simmonds is so fvcking bad

Until that game i was trying to believe in him.. and his works. but yeah... He has been brutal on this game (some people would say more than this game but as i said... i try to believe(d) in him)

1 minute ago, moustic said:

Until that game i was trying to believe in him.. and his works. but yeah... He has been brutal on this game (some people would say more than this game but as i said... i try to believe(d) in him)

I was beyond excited for him to come here, but 9 plus games in and he's been an absolute waste of $5m