GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

RunninWithTheDevil

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

That Greene attempt was embarrassing. This team is going nowhere until him and his loser buddy Cory are gone. 

#loseforLafrenière

The replay made it look so much worse than the game angle....

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

It's hilarious to hear Dano who's always trying to make excuses for mistakes just making noises at times cause he just can't find any excuses to say lol

Christ give me Bryce in the booth already, I'm done with this fvcking mongoloid.

• Like 2

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Not surprised the game is slipping away again and Hynes doesn't call a timeout. You could have written this 100 times.

We have. We need new coaches. But here is Dano with verbal diarrhea in any effort to protect the team and coaches with "its just that kind of game" bullsh!t.

3 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Tampa has had 20 shots on goal. 25% of them have gone in. Horrific.

I was going to mention this when it was 4 goals on 16.  It's like every game our goalies, regardless of which one gets the start, tries to have a worse save percentage from the previous game.  I mean 900 isn't good.  850 is borderline out of the league....what's 750 and lower?  I mean, it's laughable at this point. We have TWO goalies in that pathetic range. 

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Another reason I'd be happy with him and Sal switching positions. 

We need to have a beer again, if I can sneak in a game this season (doubtful)

Shot misses the net badly, "ooooooh" goes Dano, as if it hit the post

Yes, we are 10 games in and I'm already on my annual bandwagon, sorry to those offended....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I was going to mention this when it was 4 goals on 16.  It's like every game our goalies, regardless of which one gets the start, tries to have a worse save percentage from the previous game.  I mean 900 isn't good.  850 is borderline out of the league....what's 750 and lower?  I mean, it's laughable at this point. We have TWO goalies in that pathetic range. 

Blackwood literally just had a shutout 2 games ago...

Mac>Cory

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

We need to have a beer again, if I can sneak in a game this season (doubtful)

Shot misses the net badly, "ooooooh" goes Dano, as if it hit the post

Yes, we are 10 games in and I'm already on my annual bandwagon, sorry to those offended....

I sometimes feel like the only one here that like Dano lol

Ive learned to just ignore all the hate at this point. I get it some of the time. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I sometimes feel like the only one here that like Dano lol

Ive learned to just ignore all the hate at this point. I get it some of the time. 

Hey man, mostly everyone I've interacted with love him. My personal interactions with him have cost him my loyalties.