GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

RunninWithTheDevil

Just now, titans04 said:

I'm amazed at the spin from top to bottom on this one. Definitely a moral victory tonight even though they gave up a touchdown and blew leads again. All while your goalie couldn't stop a beach ball. 

They dominated the game at 5-4 and one chance goes into the goddamn net off Taylor Hall.  If they play like this in the future, they will win games.  

Just now, Triumph said:

They dominated the game at 5-4 and one chance goes into the goddamn net off Taylor Hall.  If they play like this in the future, they will win games.  

Too bad this was also said the last game, and games before that...doesn’t make for much consolation. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Triumph said:

Whatever you say, Tri - this team finds ways to lose.

Losing is a cancer and this franchise is infected. We don't have a McDavid to drag us unfortunately.

• Like 2

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Whatever you say, Tri - this team finds ways to lose.

Losing is a cancer and this franchise is infected. We don't have a McDavid to drag us unfortunately.

Teams find ways to lose until they don't.  The goaltending has to be fixed - they're not going to win games when the opposition is scoring on 15-20% of their shots.  So either one of these guys figures it out or Shero gets someone who can play.

5 minutes ago, Triumph said:

Great, against a journeyman backup who was struggling all night coming off a back to back. Missing their best defenseman. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Hall crying about the fans? Oh boy. 

18 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

Taylor complaining about our fans booing

17 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Lol Taylor. Come on. Man up. Play better and fans won't boo. Fans don't make millions of dollars to buy those tickets to watch you guys sh!t your pants.

I am beyond disappointed to read this. Compared to the bullsh!t he dealt with in fvcking Edmonton, our fans booing should be the buzzing of flies to him.

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 4

Hall said you can booo after the game once the team lose or wtv, thats fine. But to boo them when the game is still on the line and when they need encouragement. I fully agree with him, It's empowering the visiting team and certainly not helping your team

I just don't support booing your own team. Let's not engage in an argument, you won't change your mind and i won' change mine anyway

Edited by SterioDesign