GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

RunninWithTheDevil

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Hall said you can booo after the game once the team lose or wtv, thats fine. But to boo them when the game is still on the line and when they need encouragement. I fully agree with him, It's empowering the visiting team and certainly not helping your team

If the visiting team is empowered by this then the home team should fvcking do something about it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Hall said you can booo after the game once the team lose or wtv, thats fine. But to boo them when the game is still on the line and when they need encouragement. I fully agree with him, It's empowering the visiting team and certainly not helping your team

Bro, they've blown 3 2-goal leads at home this year alone. This season is 10 agonizing games old, and we've blown three, two goal leads and lost already. fvck right off, Taylor Hall, you're supposed to be a leader in that locker room and on that bench and yet you cant help motivate this set of eunuchs to win a goddamn hockey game.

• Like 1

Well Shero had to at least gave a chance to Cory and Blackwood this season. It was on them to prove themselves... they are sh!tting the bed so now we gotta figure out something. It's becoming obviously that we won't have any success with Cory anymore. He just can't do enough

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

fvcking a, this again. 

if I spend $120 to watch my favorite team soil their pants, I can do whatever the fvck I want. If you’re staring down your fupa at your TV in bumfvck Canada, you can’t tell me what to do. 

Yeah and if i pay $20 to see a movie in theatres i don't like it. I can technically take a sh!t on the floor and leave. That doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do.

AGAIN. I never said you couldn't it. I'm just telling you it's not smart. 

I mean... how many times am i gonna have to tell you this? Honestly. Are you just playing the victim or you just can't comprehend something this simple that i explained to you seriously like 20 times

Edited by SterioDesign

I’m not ready to give up on Blackwood just yet...still young and he did show something last season...also hard to replace or mothball two goalies at the NHL level.  But I can’t blindly hope for Cory to come around anymore.  

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Yeah and if i pay $20 to see a movie in theatres i don't like it. I can technically take a sh!t on the floor and leave. That doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do.

AGAIN. I never said you couldn't it. I'm just telling you it's not smart

Taylor was probably feeling emotional (as were his teammates I’m sure), so I’ll give him a pass on that part, but good Lord, develop a thicker skin man.  Considering what the Devils have put their fans through over these 7 home games, as far as booing goes, he and the rest of the Devils have gotten off very light.  There hasn’t been much booing, all things considered.  A lot of fanbases would’ve been a lot harder on this team to date.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Hall said you can booo after the game once the team lose or wtv, thats fine. But to boo them when the game is still on the line and when they need encouragement. I fully agree with him, It's empowering the visiting team and certainly not helping your team. 

He’s not wrong. If you are getting blown out, that’s one thing. But clawing and scratching against last year’s President’s Trophy winner and losing in overtime is not a time to boo your team. That was ridiculous. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well Shero had to at least gave a chance to Cory and Blackwood this season. It was on them to prove themselves... they are sh!tting the bed so now we gotta figure out something. It's becoming obviously that we won't have any success with Cory anymore. He just can't do enough

Quick is floundering in LA, trade Cory for him straight up. I'll accept 4-plus from a 2-time champion over Kip Drordy any fvcking day.

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

Well with a .871 save % and this D we're asking alot. Is it safe to assume we now have the worst save % in the league? 

There were positive signs tonight, and have been at other times this season...but as long as these guys are making stops at a rate that wasn’t even acceptable by 1980s standards, there’s just no chance.  

Really hoping Blackwood can get on a roll. I still have hope with him.  

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Disagree that Mac sucks. I’m still hopeful on him. 

I think you'll see I'm right soon enough. There is no way he's going to get us anywhere near the playoffs. I agree with the others who have said to trade Hall as it clear he doesn't want to be here.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

There were positive signs tonight, and have been at other times this season...but as long as these guys are making stops at a rate that wasn’t even acceptable by 1980s standards, there’s just no chance.  

Really hoping Blackwood can get on a roll. I still have hope with him.  

Same, I'll take losses from him over Mr Cramps any day. fvckin win on his shoulders and he bows out cause he didn't drink enough water, in game fvcking 1, fvck right off.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I just don't support booing your own team. Let's not engage in an argument, you won't change your mind and i won' change mine anyway

Hall is a fvcking baby if he’s upset about booing. Man the fvck up. You’re a professional.

• Like 5