GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

RunninWithTheDevil

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

October is over and so is the season. Good job boys, fvcking losers. 

I can’t go there yet.  Let me see where they are in late Nov/early Dec.  

26 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Subban trying to fall on the sword tonight when he wasnt even the issue.

Hall bitches about the fans.

subban was bad tonight.

hall was bad tonight.

and he is misremembering - they were booing when you were LOSING on the PP when it was down 2-1.

the team has blown leads when they were down, they were getting booed. after they scored each goal, the crowd was with them and when they were pushing, the team was with them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

It's, what, four weeks from Thanksgiving?

Odds are good this team is on the outside looking in at that point.

Lots more games after a slow start to the schedule (in terms of actual games played).

I don’t expect them to be completely be dug out of the hole by then, but I at least want to see how they’re trending.  

14 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

This might be the dumbest analogy you've ever come up with.

Well i bet you wish this would hurt me... i'm sorry but you're such a void that your opinion doesnt matter much lol i honestly don't even know you as a poster on here. I can't think of anything you're bringing to this place, I don't remember if we ever engaged before or remember a post you ever posted, something funny you ever said or you sticking out in any way and it looks like you've been here for a long time. Most posters i can remember things they say, their general opinions on things etc... 

you... nothing... Honestly the only reason i somewhat know "who you are" is cause i remember i designed your avatar after you asked me to do it for you in PM but always assumed you were mostly a lurker.

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well i bet you wish this would hurt me... i'm sorry but you're such a void that your opinion doesnt matter much lol i honestly don't even know you as a poster on here. I can't think of anything you're bringing to this place, I don't remember if we ever engaged before or remember a post you ever posted, something funny you ever said or you sticking out in any way and it looks like you've been here for a long time. Most posters i can remember things they say, their general opinions on things etc... 

you... nothing... Honestly the only reason i somewhat know "who you are" is cause i remember i designed your avatar after you asked me to do it for you in PM but always assumed you were mostly a lurker.

i'll take his ambiguity over your un-earned false sense of superiority any day of any week. I told you months ago, the self-importance is TIRED. It is LITERALLY all you bring to this board. Then you complain when people start to "gang up" on you. You're absolutely insufferable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Nope, you left a comment on a thread on a forum and I replied. That simple. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

i'll take his ambiguity over your un-earned false sense of superiority any day of any week. I told you months ago, the self-importance is TIRED. It is LITERALLY all you bring to this board. Then you complain when people start to "gang up" on you. You're absolutely insufferable.

i also don't remember you. thanks for joining though

15 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

He's a loser. He's just now starting to show his true colors that Oilers fans were talking about.

Being upset the fans are (rightfully) booing you because you just blew your 895th multi-goal lead of the season in the time it takes to make a sandwich is certainly a loser mentality, that’s for sure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MB3 said:

no 

body

you

I legit have posters sending me private messages thanking me for calling you out on your sh!t so often

Won't say who but i'm sure you can guess some of them are people who lost someone close to cancer. So i'm sure you can imagine having an idiot on a forum wishing cancer and crazy sh!t like that on people is not their cup of tea.

just sayin'

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

The encouraging part is that we know with a goalie that could make at least one extra save every game we'd have a way way better record than we do right now.

That's been the story since the great Hall/Kinkaid miracle of two years ago.

Blackwood gave us a glimpse of it, and Cory just continuously proves he's incapable of being anything remotely clutch now that this team has actual talent.

And I was one of those questioning starting a guy coming off the flu over Cory in the Yotes game, I just didn't post it here.

I. Was. Wrong.

Guys on what planet would the Kings trade Quick for a absolute sieve like Cory. I can't think of one. 

On further review in my empty head  Hall's comment about the booing really bothers me. I've said all along he'll sign here because that's what I hoped for. For the first time tonight I can honestly say I'd be fine trading him to the highest bidder. 

Edited by titans04

Just now, jagknife said:

That's been the story since the great Hall/Kinkaid miracle of two years ago.

Blackwood gave us a glimpse of it, and Cory just continuously proves he's incapable of being anything remotely clutch now that this team has actual talent.

And I was one of those questioning starting a guy coming off the flu over Cory in the Yotes game, I just didn't post it here.

I. Was. Wrong.

like i said Shero had to at least give a chance to Cory and Blackwood cause they were decent at the end of the season last year. But yeah... something has to be done. We either get another goalie... get another dman... or get another coach who can limit mistakes on the D and help our goalies a bit more... even if they are just plain bad right now

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

Guys on what planet would the Kings trade Quick for a absolute sieve like Cory. I can't think of one. 

I am dreaming while drinking, Titans.... but Quick has been just as atrocious. The only real difference is they have Campbell and that other goalie waiting in the wings.

Maybe if we take Quick and Carter (frees up over $5m for them) for Drordy, maybe?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

like i said Shero had to at least give a chance to Cory and Blackwood cause they were decent at the end of the season last year. But yeah... something has to be done. We either get another goalie... get another dman... or get another coach who can limit mistakes on the D and help our goalies a bit more... even if they are just plain bad right now

Coach is the easiest fix, in my humble opinion, clean house, Fitz takes over, now the players know it absolutely is on their asses.

Next would be Goalie, cause at this point, I'd take Cam freaking Talbot over our two.

Please don't get me started with defense, cause we had a chance for a freebie and we passed last week. Hell, I'd take Ryan Whitney in front of the net instead of Simmonds at this point. Not a defender in Simmonds' case, but if we're being as stupid as Hynes, why the fvck not

Edited by jagknife