GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

RunninWithTheDevil

29 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Couldn't watch the game last night as I'm on vacation. Apparently didn't miss much, although this thread is hella entertaining.  I watched the highlights and I must say, the choke jobs don't surprise me anymore. Nice to see Bratt score a couple though. 

I sure hope they turn it around, and quick. 

This thread and the game were very similar, so you are all caught up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

well, i feel bad killing cory now as we just went trick or treating at his house and he took like 50 pictures with the kids (as did hughes).

love him as a neighbor. as a goaltender for my team, not as much.

Hughes could have went trick or treating himself lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Hughes could have went trick or treating himself lol

Oh wow, look at this little Devil!  Is your favorite player Jack Hughes?  Do you want to play hockey someday?  

24 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Oh wow, look at this little Devil!  Is your favorite player Jack Hughes?  Do you want to play hockey someday?  

My oldest is almost 16 and he looked like he was one of the kids in her 10th grade class. It’s ridiculous. 

PS - Cory’s house is very very nice. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

My oldest is almost 16 and he looked like he was one of the kids in her 10th grade class. It’s ridiculous. 

PS - Cory’s house is very very nice. 

I’m sure you’re 100% right on both counts.

I’m sure Cory is a good guy too.  Must be killing him that he’s off to another rotten start.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sundstrom said:

well, i feel bad killing cory now as we just went trick or treating at his house and he took like 50 pictures with the kids (as did hughes).

love him as a neighbor. as a goaltender for my team, not as much.

Couldn’t you have subtly said “think you could pick it up Cory?  That’s what I want for Halloween”

You know you wanted to say it.  Or you could have worn a costume with a note written on it stating something similar.

I wouldn’t feel bad about criticizing the hell out of him on here just because he took some pictures.  Most players would have done the exact same thing.  You spend your money to see them perform at games and what kind of satisfaction do you get out of that?  Obviously nothing at all this year.

24 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’m sure you’re 100% right on both counts.

I’m sure Cory is a good guy too.  Must be killing him that he’s off to another rotten start.  

His quotes from last night definitely sound that way. I was holding out hope from his stronger play at the end of last season and his preseason but I don't know. He may just be done. 

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

Couldn’t you have subtly said “think you could pick it up Cory?  That’s what I want for Halloween”

You know you wanted to say it.  Or you could have worn a costume with a note written on it stating something similar.

I wouldn’t feel bad about criticizing the hell out of him on here just because he took some pictures.  Most players would have done the exact same thing.  You spend your money to see them perform at games and what kind of satisfaction do you get out of that?  Obviously nothing at all this year.

I'm sure he would suddenly play better because someone came to his home and suggested he pick it up. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Jesus fvcking Christ I hope you don’t go out in public without a chaperone. 

Seriously, he would’ve been the biggest d!ckhead on this board if he did that, and that’s not easy with the two of us around. 

1 hour ago, ajsgolf said:

5D4377B6-E2A3-4C20-89F0-28B6CA8B8741.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

You just love posting long winded garbage. We all know what an analogy is and your analogy was literally sh!t in both ways because it's stupid and you included actual sh!t in it lol If you think taking a sh!t on the floor of a movie theater because you don't like a movie is some great analogy to booing a hockey team you're beyond hopeless. 

You're a shining example of someone who thinks they are the smartest person in the room but in actuality has no idea how stupid they really are. 

Not sure what we disagreed on in the past but you're clearly still incredibly bitter about it lol have some tea or something pal. Which one is it? are a huge fan of how Lou handled UFAS? Did you came up with the You Suck chant? You love booing your team? what is it? Calm down lol

And actually no. i dont think thats what my analogy was at all... the fact that this is what you took from it even if i took the time to explain it a 2nd time is kind of revealing who's really hopeless though. Im certainly not the smartest person here, but i don't think you are either 

Edited by SterioDesign

8 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Not sure what we disagreed on in the past but you're clearly still incredibly bitter about it lol have some tea or something pal. Which one is it? are a huge fan of how Lou handled UFAS? Did you came up with the You Suck chant? You love booing your team? what is it? Calm down lol

And actually no. i dont think thats what my analogy was at all... the fact that this is what you took from it even if i took the time to explain it a 2nd time is kind of revealing who's really hopeless though. Im certainly not the smartest person here, but i don't think you are either 

We haven't disagreed on anything major, when you go off on long winded posts that regurgitate the same things you always say you just don't realize how insufferable you become. You're more like your boy PK than you realize nor want to admit lol

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1