Sign in to follow this  
RunninWithTheDevil

GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

I got 2 warnings over on HF because some moron called me a fair weather fan and I told him to go fvck himself. I absolutely hate that place 95% of the time and I really don't know why I bother. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

At least someone takes ownership.

• Like 6

The encouraging part is that we know with a goalie that could make at least one extra save every game we'd have a way way better record than we do right now.

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i also don't remember you. thanks for joining though

no 

body

you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

He's a loser. He's just now starting to show his true colors that Oilers fans were talking about.

Being upset the fans are (rightfully) booing you because you just blew your 895th multi-goal lead of the season in the time it takes to make a sandwich is certainly a loser mentality, that’s for sure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MB3 said:

no 

body

you

I legit have posters sending me private messages thanking me for calling you out on your sh!t so often

Won't say who but i'm sure you can guess some of them are people who lost someone close to cancer. So i'm sure you can imagine having an idiot on a forum wishing cancer and crazy sh!t like that on people is not their cup of tea.

just sayin'

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

The encouraging part is that we know with a goalie that could make at least one extra save every game we'd have a way way better record than we do right now.

That's been the story since the great Hall/Kinkaid miracle of two years ago.

Blackwood gave us a glimpse of it, and Cory just continuously proves he's incapable of being anything remotely clutch now that this team has actual talent.

And I was one of those questioning starting a guy coming off the flu over Cory in the Yotes game, I just didn't post it here.

I. Was. Wrong.

Guys on what planet would the Kings trade Quick for a absolute sieve like Cory. I can't think of one. 

On further review in my empty head  Hall's comment about the booing really bothers me. I've said all along he'll sign here because that's what I hoped for. For the first time tonight I can honestly say I'd be fine trading him to the highest bidder. 

Edited by titans04

Just now, jagknife said:

That's been the story since the great Hall/Kinkaid miracle of two years ago.

Blackwood gave us a glimpse of it, and Cory just continuously proves he's incapable of being anything remotely clutch now that this team has actual talent.

And I was one of those questioning starting a guy coming off the flu over Cory in the Yotes game, I just didn't post it here.

I. Was. Wrong.

like i said Shero had to at least give a chance to Cory and Blackwood cause they were decent at the end of the season last year. But yeah... something has to be done. We either get another goalie... get another dman... or get another coach who can limit mistakes on the D and help our goalies a bit more... even if they are just plain bad right now

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

Guys on what planet would the Kings trade Quick for a absolute sieve like Cory. I can't think of one. 

I am dreaming while drinking, Titans.... but Quick has been just as atrocious. The only real difference is they have Campbell and that other goalie waiting in the wings.

Maybe if we take Quick and Carter (frees up over $5m for them) for Drordy, maybe?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

like i said Shero had to at least give a chance to Cory and Blackwood cause they were decent at the end of the season last year. But yeah... something has to be done. We either get another goalie... get another dman... or get another coach who can limit mistakes on the D and help our goalies a bit more... even if they are just plain bad right now

Coach is the easiest fix, in my humble opinion, clean house, Fitz takes over, now the players know it absolutely is on their asses.

Next would be Goalie, cause at this point, I'd take Cam freaking Talbot over our two.

Please don't get me started with defense, cause we had a chance for a freebie and we passed last week. Hell, I'd take Ryan Whitney in front of the net instead of Simmonds at this point. Not a defender in Simmonds' case, but if we're being as stupid as Hynes, why the fvck not

Edited by jagknife

Hall for Spencer Knight, straight up. Florida would be the cup favorite with Hall and he wouldn’t have to worry about home fans either. Win win all around.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

At least someone takes ownership.

As much as PK sucked tonight, I think we all saw who the real egomaniac on this team is tonight. I hope someone throws a Hall jersey on the ice next game. I want this loser gone. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

As much as PK sucked tonight, I think we all saw who the real egomaniac on this team is tonight. I hope someone throws a Hall jersey on the ice next game. I want this loser gone. 

Yeah he sounds like a dipsh!t with these comments. Loser talk.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, devlman said:

Hall for Spencer Knight, straight up. Florida would be the cup favorite with Hall and he wouldn’t have to worry about home fans either. Win win all around.

Actually not to bad of an idea considering they just signed Bob to such a long deal. 

And I just got suspended from HF lol some guy called me a fair weather fan because I want to sell some of my tickets.... That I've had for over 2 decades..... Because being a "real fan" means you must come back and eat garbage every single game, especially when one of the "leaders" on this team is talking about the fans booing this trash team instead of looking into the mirror. People are booing because this trash team has 2 wins and can't hold a lead if their lives depended on it. We are supposed to sit there like good little fans and go RAH RAH RAH IT'S OK TAYLOR AT LEAST YOU TRIED REAL HARD BUDDY. fvck outta here. 

I'm only selling if I can get my money back with which this team won't be many anyway lmfao

I'm not unrealistic. I don't expect to make the playoffs every year but this is going to be the 7th season in the past 8 years of no playoffs with the one year being us barely making it and only winning 1 game. That's almost a decade! 

But sure I'm the fair weather fan lols I'm still renewing but that's because I'm a sucker for supporting this team instead of going to the stubhub plan like the majority of the damn building.

And if that same douche bag poster from HF posts here and because HF kept deleting my posts, go fvck yourself. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Actually not to bad of an idea considering they just signed Bob to such a long deal. 

Talk at the draft was that this kid is still 4+ years out. The idea in Florida is to ease him in when he’s ready and Bob is getting up there in age. They won’t trade him

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

And I just got suspended from HF lol some guy called me a fair weather because I want to sell some of my tickets.... That I've had for over 2 decades for..... Because fair weather means you must come back and eat garbage every single game, especially when one of the "leaders" on this team is talking about the fans booing this trash team instead of looking into the mirror. People are booing because this trash team has 2 wins and can't hold a lead if their lives depended on it. We are supposed to sit there like good little fans and go RAH RAH RAH IT'S OK TAYLOR AT LEAST YOU TRIED REAL HARD BUDDY. fvck outta here. 

I'm not unrealistic. I don't expect to make the playoffs every year but this is going to be the 7th season in the past 8 years of no playoffs with the one year being us barely making it and only winning 1 game. That's almost a decade! 

But sure I'm the fair weather fan lols I'm still renewing but that's because I'm a sucker for supporting this team instead of going to the stubhub plan like the majority of the damn building.

And if that same douche bag poster from HF posts here and HF kept deleting my posts, go fvck yourself. 

Is it HF Devils fans you’re getting into it with or fans of other teams? The Devils fans on there suck for the most part and I like to stay on the main boards. I like the chaos and diversity of fan bases as opposed to the windy know it all Devils fans on there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Well Shero had to at least gave a chance to Cory and Blackwood this season. It was on them to prove themselves... they are sh!tting the bed so now we gotta figure out something. It's becoming obviously that we won't have any success with Cory anymore. He just can't do enough

He has had plenty of chances to claim that #1 goalie spot, but has just completely looked like ass every time. He's career backup now, if that.

1 minute ago, Jerzey said:

Is it HF Devils fans you’re getting into it with or fans of other teams? The Devils fans on there suck for the most part and I like to stay on the main boards. I like the chaos and diversity of fan bases as opposed to the windy know it all Devils fans on there.

Devils fans, I very rarely venture into the main board over there. Honestly the only reason I really even go over there is because there is more talk amongst season ticket holders and things to do with the arena but even that has lessened this year so I really have less reason to visit. I've always enjoyed njdevs and the posters here way more. 

HF gives no leeway to vent and in the past I've been warned over there by a damn San Jose sharks mod for posts I made in the Devils section. HF sucks lol

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Talk at the draft was that this kid is still 4+ years out. The idea in Florida is to ease him in when he’s ready and Bob is getting up there in age. They won’t trade him

Damn that’s a long term investment.

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

I got 2 warnings over on HF because some moron called me a fair weather fan and I told him to go fvck himself. I absolutely hate that place 95% of the time and I really don't know why I bother. 

It’s literally worse than the Devils are. 

• Like 1