Sign in to follow this  
RunninWithTheDevil

GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

Oh look at the time, its 3 past Schneider....

No not all are his fault but jesus christ.

Another coconut for Palms!!!

It must be so cool to have a goalie...

Every game I say “ya know it’s not really Cory’s fault” and then every game he lets in 4+ goals. 

at some point you have to make more than 1 difficult save a game.

• Like 2

The 4th line coming on after every goal we score totally drains the momentum we’ve gained right out.

Are we a team that is a goalie and a coach away from being good ? Or some other pieces are missing apart of these ? 

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Listen any defender who would have done that i would have said the same thing and yes it's their job to block the shots. 

You're blaming a guy who couldnt even see the shot coming. Who's ridiculous here?

Stellar D on goal number 3 too. The guys just hadn't been any good. Strongly disagree on the second goal. At least make an attempt to break it up instead of backing away to protect what appeared to be nothing. 

Glad we tied it up! 

8 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Listen any defender who would have done that i would have said the same thing and yes it's their job to block the shots. 

You're blaming a guy who couldnt even see the shot coming. Who's ridiculous here?

You’ve very clearly never played the sport. If you’re a defenseman standing directly in front of your goalie, your job is to get out of the way and let the goalie make the save. Zero defenseman would have stood pat there. It’s unfortunate where he jumped, but a well positioned goalie should’ve made a better play on the puck and a well positioned defenseman (butcher) shouldn’t let that happen in the first place. PK did nothing wrong here.

Does Damon severson ever have a shot on goal that isn’t a goal (5% of the time) or seven feet wide (95% of the time)? 

cmon man

das my little baby nico 

That Bratt-Nico-Zacha line is fun to watch. Eager to see who Hynes puts on that line for the third. 

• Like 2

The BNZ line needs to be a permanent thing. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but that game against Tampa was the first devils win at the Rock.

Jesus Christ simmonds is so fvcking bad

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Jesus Christ simmonds is so fvcking bad

Until that game i was trying to believe in him.. and his works. but yeah... He has been brutal on this game (some people would say more than this game but as i said... i try to believe(d) in him)

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but that game against Tampa was the first devils win at the Rock.

E9DF6115-8609-4498-AFBE-E2CABC50C93A.gif

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, moustic said:

Until that game i was trying to believe in him.. and his works. but yeah... He has been brutal on this game (some people would say more than this game but as i said... i try to believe(d) in him)

I was beyond excited for him to come here, but 9 plus games in and he's been an absolute waste of $5m

Just now, jagknife said:

I was beyond excited for him to come here, but 9 plus games in and he's been an absolute waste of $5m

A few years too late. 

side note: Idk about anyone else, but I've been impressed with Tennyson

Zacha is absolutely BUZZING boys 

• Like 4

Just now, titans04 said:

A few years too late. 

I figured it was a product of a crap Flyers and a meh Nashville squad. I figured him being healthy was a good thing.

18 minutes ago, MB3 said:

You’ve very clearly never played the sport. If you’re a defenseman standing directly in front of your goalie, your job is to get out of the way and let the goalie make the save. Zero defenseman would have stood pat there. It’s unfortunate where he jumped, but a well positioned goalie should’ve made a better play on the puck and a well positioned defenseman (butcher) shouldn’t let that happen in the first place. PK did nothing wrong here.

lol I was a goalie and was coached by a guy who coached the goalies in NJ thank you very much.

I know in a normal situation where the players are coming down the ice that the d-man takes the far side and leave the short side for the goalie. Most goalies prefer seeing the puck. But this play happened quickly and both Cory and Subban (and just about everyone else) were in bad position so knowing you were screening your goalie (as you shouldnt) you don't jump away if the shot is released, i mean then what do you expect? Good goalie's positioning can't help you that much. Cory still never saw it, just a broken play and bad positioning for everyone so im not really blaming anyone.

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I figured it was a product of a crap Flyers and a meh Nashville squad. I figured him being healthy was a good thing.

My guess is he'll show a few flashes but overall I would guess one and done here. 

Happy for Bratt. Not sure what's going on with Nico not scoring. 

• Like 1

40 down, we have a lead...

for fvck's sake Hynes, motivate them to close this one out

Just now, titans04 said:

My guess is he'll show a few flashes but overall I would guess one and done here. 

Happy for Bratt. Not sure what's going on with Nico not scoring. 

Well Bratt's second was originally Nico's per Cangi.... I was dealing with the twins so I dont know what happened there.... lol

• Like 1

Zacha looks like a legit sixth overall pick

• Like 1

Happy for Zacha...looks like it’s coming together for him this season.  

And of course happy for Bratt and Palms.

The more I see Simmonds the more I’m glad he was only signed for one year.

And the more I see PK the more I think the Preds knew what they were doing.  Damn is he good at getting me to yell at my TV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2