GDT - Devils vs Flyers 11/1/19 7:00 MSG+ 2

NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

We also need a goalie who can stop a simple blocker shot with no traffic

Yes. honestly its not as much the team unable to hold a lead. Its our goalies unable to do so. It's not like we're letting our goalies dry out there and that there's 16 breakaways every game

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Yes. honestly its not as much the team unable to hold a lead. Its our goalies unable to do so. It's not like we're letting our goalies dry out there and that there's 16 breakaways every game

There are absolutely some instances that the team takes a literal sh!t on themselves, but my god are the goalies pathetic.

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

There are absolutely some instances that the team takes a literal sh!t on themselves, but my god are the goalies pathetic.

oh well of course. If anything i feel that was the biggest dig Hall had in his interview "we're scoring enough goals, we just gotta keep the puck out of our net"

Im not sure how many shots against were averaging but it doesnt feel like its that much or that were constantly being dominated. Just seem like every damn mistake we make ends up in the back of the net

• Like 1