GDT - Devils vs Flyers 11/1/19 7:00 MSG+ 2

NJDfan1711

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Blackwood really just isn't remotely capable in the shootout.  Hell of a move there, though.

Hall so far in his own head with that attempt. 

GG boys, we may not win 25 games this year.

Not a blackwood fan but hes 100x better then cory the 5hole in the so.

I’ve seen enough of this team and can clearly say they are truly just as bad this year as they were last. Same amount of talent as last year and I expect about 68-70 points for the season, just watch.  Then again I doubt anyone will argue with me on that.  If you think they got more talent this season that’s fvcking bullsh!t and all the players who were somewhat decent last year are pieces of sh!t this year, Butcher can go fvck himself in addition to everyone else.  This franchise is just like the NY jets.  I truly don’t think they’ll ever be good again, just no fvcking way.  They’re a fvcked franchise, simple as that.

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

I booed Hall after that. Go fvck yourself ya clown. 

I honestly pity him after that shootout attempt.

He's clearly just rattled right now.  And if he hadn't made that stupid comment after the last game I'd be so behind him right now.

Instead I'm sort of apathetic.

2 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I’ve seen enough of this team and can clearly say they are truly just as bad this year as they were last. Same amount of talent as last year and I expect about 68-70 points for the season, just watch.  Then again I doubt anyone will argue with me on that.  If you think they got more talent this season that’s fvcking bullsh!t and all the players who were somewhat decent last year are pieces of sh!t this year, Butcher can go fvck himself in addition to everyone else.  This franchise is just like the NY jets.  I truly don’t think they’ll ever be good again, just no fvcking way.  They’re a fvcked franchise, simple as that.

Ny rangers talented franchise always open for new fans.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Oh God no argument from me there - Cory isn't any better.

Do we currently have the worst two shootout goalies in the league?

Not at all, devils have the two worst goalies in the league, not just shootout goalies, worst goalies in any mode of play, 5v5, etc.  Actually I should rephrase that.  Schneider’s not the worst goalie, to be the worst goalie you have to be a goalie to qualify for the worst goalie, he’s nothing but a piece of fvcking sh!t so no, not the worst goalie.  Fvck everything about this team.

2 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Ny rangers talented franchise always open for new fans.

That has nothing to do with unfortunately being a devils fan, I just hate that fvcking team so would never consider it but their rebuild is light years ahead right now of where this fvcking team is.