nessus

GDT: Devils @ Jets 11/5/19 8:00 PM MSG

2 hours ago, devlman said:

Any defenseman who was on a cup final team gets a pass from me. Harold was on our top PP unit, man.

He was?  I thought that was Zids in 2012.

4 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

He was?  I thought that was Zids in 2012.

Harrold definitely wasn’t on our top PP unit but he did dress for most of the SCF that year. 

Just now, MB3 said:

Harrold definitely wasn’t on our top PP unit but he did dress for most of the SCF that year. 

Just looked it up and he played in 17 playoff games that year out of 23.  Jeez I don't even remember it being that many.

This looks like the second unit, but Harrold was a part of one of the most memorable goals of that series.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Worst coach is an easy one lol

Or was there someone worse than MacLean in the 80’s? 

Gotta be a toss up between Lemaire and Robinson. 

• Haha 2

So Brian Little suffered a brain-bleed stemming from that horrific slap-shot to the noggin.

According to google that has a 44% mortality rate.... at the very least it's a possible career-ender. Say a prayer for him tonight ladies and gents.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MB3 said:

So Brian Little suffered a brain-bleed stemming from that horrific slap-shot to the noggin.

According to google that has a 44% mortality rate.... at the very least it's a possible career-ender. Say a prayer for him tonight ladies and gents.

Ehlers can't be doing too well either right now.

3 hours ago, nessus said:

This looks like the second unit, but Harrold was a part of one of the most memorable goals of that series.

That may as well be the top unit - my god what a beautiful goal

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MB3 said:

Thankfully, it sounds like he will make a full recovery: https://sports.yahoo.com/jets-forward-bryan-little-perforated-eardrum-005607040--nhl.html

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, titans04 said:

sounds similar to what happened to  Zuccarello who also lost his ability to speak.  That' s some scary sh!t. Speaking from personal experience brain injuries are no joke and more often than not life altering.

https://www.si.com/nhl/2016/04/22/mats-zuccarello-new-york-rangers-head-injury-unable-to-speak

He’s young and an athlete, that will aid his ability to recover. I’ve had quite a few cases where elderly people fall, sustain a brain bleed they don’t know about, and they pass away a day or two later. 

No joke is right, could in fact be the worst possible thing to have to recover from. 

• Like 1