GDT: Devils at Flames 9:00 PM

6 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Hall-Hughes-Palm

Zacha-Nico-Bratt

Boqvist-Zajac-Gusev

Wood-Coleman-Simmonds 

Those should be our lines in my humble opinion.

I like it. And just a few weeks ago I was saying I didn’t think Hughes was ready for 1st line minutes. I was wrong...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So tonight: Bad penalties. Both taken and phantoms called by the refs Horrendous second period and zero adjustments by the coaches during the third. Who’s our next 7th defender? Because

The answer was “exactly the wrong amount”. 

The two arrows on the right just merely indicate who both guys were responsible for picking up (I thought that much was obvious), the back two arrows of show, ideally, where they should have headed (T

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m awake, feeling better, and have a sh!tload of laundry to do. I’m gonna try to watch this one.

LGD

I wasn’t expecting to watch this one, but when we took off we had smoke in the plane tonight, so RTB and an early start to our 4-day weekend

🍺 to everyone watching

So we could really use a replacement for Tennyson. Was impressed early but I guess his true colors are finally showing

Just now, Aznjsn said:

I don't understand Hynes putting Tennyson and Severson together. That was awful defense.

Beats him being with Butcher, but only marginally.

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

So we could really use a replacement for Tennyson. Was impressed early but I guess his true colors are finally showing

Beats him being with Butcher, but only marginally.

Yea he looked like he had promise but he is always a step behind the play. Severson, is like a 50/50 coin flip now but he can get caught a lot too.