GDT: Devils @ Edmonton. 9 pm

pumpkin cutter

10 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i'm an hour ahead of you guys so it's even later for me here

Then guys over in europe the game is likely in the middle of the night lol

That hour makes a big difference. Last night's 9pm start was tolerable. Id it was 10pm, I would be complaining about staying awake like an old man. 

22 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i'm an hour ahead of you guys so it's even later for me here

Then guys over in europe the game is likely in the middle of the night lol

The 9pm Eastern games start at 2am here in the UK so they,  and the California games, are the usually the only ones I miss each season. Might catch the first period if I'm still awake lol.

3h for me as well! 

Let's go Devils! 

We didn't chose the easy life! I struggle for the Calgary game last night as I had to got to work today but tonight it's Friday... Kids will not let me sleep that much but at least I won't work tomorrow! 

At least now I have a video feed... In 1998/2000 I only had the radio on internet to listen to the game... Intermission were deadly and will often wake up in the middle of the night, with my headphone trashing my face with white noise... 

Aaah good old time! 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That hour makes a big difference. Last night's 9pm start was tolerable. Id it was 10pm, I would be complaining about staying awake like an old man. 

mehhh im somewhat insomniac and i don't really have a schedule or have to wake up at a specific time for work so my biological clock has been fvcked long ago. lol even if im trying to sleep i can never sleep until like.... 4-5am. So i'm totally fine with late games

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

mehhh im somewhat insomniac and i don't really have a schedule or have to wake up at a specific time for work so my biological clock has been fvcked long ago. lol even if im trying to sleep i can never sleep until like.... 4-5am. So i'm totally fine with late games

You literally say the opposite of everything everyone says every time. 

;) 

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Can't say I'm looking forward to this one. 

I think we got this one man. No Tennyson and good defensive forwards on every line (ignore line 2). Due for a good rebound and Cory can’t be any worse than the usual. I also think the Oilers are already starting to trend down.

Edited by devlman

I'm just not setting my expectations high - it's up to the team in front of Schneider to win the game - in both ends of the ice - we're far past hoping that "this is the one where Schneider is vintage Schneider."

I'm interested to see what the Triple J line looks like out there.