GDT: Devils @ Edmonton. 9 pm

pumpkin cutter

Just now, Jerzey said:

A lot of times this year I thought they looked good even when they lost. This isn’t one of them. The oilers are all over them. They can’t generate any kind of offense and the power play looks just pathetic. 

5 straight periods of this crap, with a handful of minutes sprinkled in there to give us false hope.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hit the post said:

We have stars that don't shine,Goalies that couldn't stop a beach ball and a coach that clearly has naked pictures of our GM.... We had such high hopes,we should have known it would be a pile of steaming sh!t.

I thought we would be a bubble team so my hopes weren't even that high but they are managing to go way below my average expectations 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

I thought we would be a bubble team so my hopes weren't even that high but they are managing to go way below my average expectations 

Same here. I was just looking for them to be a little competitive and entertaining. That was apparently too much to ask for

• Like 1

Holy mother of fvck, I can't believe this team is still doing the drop pass on the breakout.  On the PP no less.  I mean, we literally just turned it right over to the other team in the neutral zone - we passed it backwards, halting a rush.  It's actually not only embarrassing but straight up baffling.  

I am so over this entire coaching staff.  

• Like 3

I think it’s official that this is an awful hockey team and I really don’t know if firing Hynes will do anything.

It would be like putting a bandaid on a decapitation.

For me, Ty Smith not being able to make the club ON THIS dman core is all I needed to know as to how bad this team is.

This team simply isn’t worth our time and energy.

But when the Devils are bad, it makes me not care too much at all about the NHL and that’s really sad.

It won't happen before Sunday, but as this team heads home after the weekend, Ray needs to show some balls and make the announcement that needs to be made.  Anything other than a firing of the head coach would be a silent statement that losing is acceptable.  If a Cup is important to this team and management, they need to show that it is.  

• Like 1