GDT: Sens @ Devils 7PM

Devils01

1 hour ago, sundstrom said:

the stuff they give STH with how cheap tickets are on secondary market and how bad it has been to go to the games is making it less and less of a worthwhile proposition.

at a bare minimum, a full STH should get:

1 giveaway/seat guaranteed

$100 merch credit per seat per season

$100 food/beverage card per seat per season

Access to every Devils Player event.

PS - what Rep did they give you? For all the complaining I do about the team, I will say that I absolutely love my rep and actually consider him a friend and frankly, he is more of a reason i'd keep the seats than the team these days.

I don't remember his name I had deleted the voice mail already and haven't called him back yet., I'm pretty sure he is new though. My old rep tried to tell me that we had more perks for this season than last and my argument with her was that I have to choose printed tickets as a "perk" when I use to get it for free so technically I have less perks now. 

Honestly they could keep the $100 credit and give us 25%(what the red bulls give) off merch instead of 10% which adds up to nothing. The merch at the arena is so overpriced that even at 25% off they would still be making a ton of profit off merch. I would also actually buy stuff at the arena way more often vs once in a blue moon. 

They use to offer a food and beverage credit if you paid in full and then they took that away so there is literally no reason to pay in full anymore so I always just do the 12 month plan because of it. Hell I wish the arena would finally switch over to fan friendly prices like a lot of other stadiums/arenas have. I basically never, ever eat there because the prices are insane. 

I don't even get to go to player events this year because the 2 perks I choose was printed tickets and the points program(which I use to attend other events for free in a suite at the arena and really like) but I keep hearing that's going to be gone soon as well. 

If I didn't like my seats, the people around me who I've become friends with and just the general habit of enjoying going to games I would have canceled years ago.

I have no personal friendship with my reps but they really change out almost every year for me. I don't really have any need to talk to them or ask for anything unless I'm doing a buyback though. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

I don't remember his name I had deleted the voice mail already and haven't called him back yet., I'm pretty sure he is new though. My old rep tried to tell me that we had more perks for this season than last and my argument with her was that I have to choose printed tickets as a "perk" when I use to get it for free so technically I have less perks now. 

Honestly they could keep the $100 credit and give us 25%(what the red bulls give) off merch instead of 10% which adds up to nothing. The merch at the arena is so overpriced that even at 25% off they would still be making a ton of profit off merch. I would also actually buy stuff at the arena way more often vs once in a blue moon. 

They use to offer a food and beverage credit if you paid in full and then they took that away so there is literally no reason to pay in full anymore so I always just do the 12 month plan because of it. Hell I wish the arena would finally switch over to fan friendly prices like a lot of other stadiums/arenas have. I basically never, ever eat there because the prices are insane. 

I don't even get to go to player events this year because the 2 perks I choose was printed tickets and the points program(which I use to attend other events for free in a suite at the arena and really like) but I keep hearing that's going to be gone soon as well. 

If I didn't like my seats, the people around me who I've become friends with and just the general habit of enjoying going to games I would have canceled years ago.

I have no personal friendship with my reps but they really change out almost every year for me. I don't really have any need to talk to them or ask for anything unless I'm doing a buyback though. 

i agree with the point on perks.

my rep has been there for 5 or 6 years and has been steady forever. tim o'reilly. pretty sure he's senior so if you've been there as long as I have (which you have), you could probably get on his account and he's a good resource if you ever need anything.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm not a STH and I don't know much about how the Devils compare to other teams in the league, but when my friend and I went to the Tampa game the guy had ST and was preferred or whatever. That guy had a card that got you 30% off EVERYTHING in the arena. Including food. It was awesome. 

In NJ? I don't know of any such promotion or card. this has to be some sort of platinum lounge perk where you're paying like $200+/ticket regardless of face value.

18 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Nah he was STH in Tampa. Sorry, I didn't make that clear.

Indeed. The 30% off has been a thing for quite a few years now - it applies to concessions, team store, etc.  I believe you still get a free personalized jersey when you become a STM as well.

• Like 1

There should be a condition that if the team is doing sh!tty, you get extras. Last place? Guess who is driving the Zamboni tonight. You are, big guy. 

Who wants to sing the National Anthem? 

Funny story, I went on an arena tour 3 seasons ago with my then 9 year old daughter and when the ticket rep asked if there was anything else he could do for us, my daughter asked him if she could sing the National Anthem. You know, that same night, since we were there.

Not that she couldn't, she is a singer, but if that was EVER going to happen, it would be after months of rehearsing daily so she didn't get booed lol.

Interestingly enough, we were told that if we do a Group Sale that is big enough, they would actually make that happen. We'll do it eventually. 

2 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm not a STH and I don't know much about how the Devils compare to other teams in the league, but when my friend and I went to the Tampa game the guy had ST and was preferred or whatever. That guy had a card that got you 30% off EVERYTHING in the arena. Including food. It was awesome. 

That's awesome. Things like that keep the STHs coming back even if the team underperforms. 

Devils give us 10% merch which is nothing when you see how overpriced everything already is. $90-$100 for a hoodie is absolutely absurd and they give us no deals on concessions which is why I never eat there. I don't think I even average eating there once a season since the place opened.