Sign in to follow this  
Devils01

GDT: Sens @ Devils 7PM

Devils return home from the road looking to build off Sunday's win in Vancouver

DEVILS (5-7-4) at SENATORS (6-10-1)

TV: 7:00 p.m. ET; Televised on MSG

Injury Updates:

Devils - Connor Carrick (upper body) is out; Sami Vatanen (undisclosed) is questionable

Senators - Marian Gaborik (back) is on IR; Christian Wolanin (torn labrum) is on IR; Ryan Callahan (back) is on IR; Clarke MacArthur (concussion) is on IR; Scott Sabourin (fractured nose, concussion) is on IR; Logan Brown (upper body) is on IR; Artem Anisimov (groin) is on IR; Jonathan Davidson (lower body) is day-to-day

LETS GO BOYS.

Time to get my record to 5-1!! LGDD!!!!

• Like 4

LGMFD!!!

Sens have been playing well as of late - this one isn't a gimme.  That said, I'll be upset if we blow this.  Need 2 pts.

LGD

• Like 2

Senators stupidly lost their last year first pick. Devils should make a goodness and help them take another one.

LGD!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'd like to see Zajac score tonight. He needs it.

Not gonna happen with that haircut. 

Oh wait, you meant in the game. Maybe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Boqvist finds his way out of the lineup again tonight and I can't understand why.

Yeah, I would've liked to see him tonight

1 hour ago, WaffleFries said:

Why the hell do we still not know what happened to Vatanen? Is it safe to just assume he has a concussion at this point?

No, I thought I saw a couple of our reporters saying he's day-to-day, that's a little bit better (hopefully) than when they think someone has a concussion and don't want to give a timeline. Fingers crossed, Vatanen's been meeting the potential many saw in him from his days as a young Duck.

LGD's. Should I go to open mic tonight or just stay home?

Weirdly really excited for tonight. Feeling good vibes. Planned my afternoon around watching the game with a few old fashioneds. Got a new bourbon I’m excited to crack open, heard great things about it. 

sounds like half the sense line up is out with injuries, which only means one thing.. prepare to get smoked. Just kidding, need to keep collecting points if we want a chance to become relevant. LGD!

29 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Weirdly really excited for tonight. Feeling good vibes. Planned my afternoon around watching the game with a few old fashioneds. Got a new bourbon I’m excited to crack open, heard great things about it. 

Which one?  I’m always on the lockout for new Scotches, whiskeys, and bourbons.  I’m a huge McCallan guy myself.

15 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Which one?  I’m always on the lockout for new Scotches, whiskeys, and bourbons.  I’m a huge McCallan guy myself.

I was on a Bulleit (bourbon, hate their rye) kick for a while. But someone gifted me a bottle of Baker’s and I’m obsessed with it. 

• Like 2