GDT: Devils vs Penguins, 15 Nov 19, 7pm Eastern

7 minutes ago, titans04 said:

PK sporting perhaps the biggest windshield I've ever seen. Yeah not new I know that. 

Rafalski says hi

Colin White says hold my goddamn squeegee

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm not that old, but it is weird because I remember reading Travis Zajac's draft profile in The Hockey News and now we're basically nearing the final stretch of his career. It doesn't seem like that long ago but it is. Man, we've been though a lot in that time. Glad he's still around.

I remember not knowing how to pronounce his name when I lived out of the area for school and Center Ice wasn't an option, the first time I heard someone say it, i didn't believe it. lol

• Haha 1
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don’t love the way Blake Coleman plays, I don’t know what’s wrong with you. 

Really didn't want to use this, but I'm superstitious. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm not that old, but it is weird because I remember reading Travis Zajac's draft profile in The Hockey News and now we're basically nearing the final stretch of his career. It doesn't seem like that long ago but it is. Man, we've been though a lot in that time. Glad he's still around.

I was happy when Zajac decided to re-sign with us,and I’m still happy to the day. Hischier reminds me of him, but a lot more talented. 

7 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Is Pathmark still a thing? Serious question, I'm barely in NY/NJ anymore.

4 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

No they went bankrupt years ago. That bowl has to be from the lates 90s or after the first cup. 

They actually opened up a store in Brooklyn recently this year because someone else bought all the names and rights. 

• Like 2

Stop me if you've seen this before:

1. Devils get a lead early

2. Devils come out flat in the 2nd, hold on somehow.

3. Devils come out even flatter in the 3rd and get caved. Lose the lead, lose the game.

Like how can this be happening AGAIN.

fvcking adjust and motivate your team, coach.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Greene with a great example of sportsmanship.

Malkin fvcked up making a blind pass on the PP directly to Greene's stick... seeing it was a mistake. Instead of clearing the puck he simply passed it back to the Pens so they can keep possession and obviously they got a scoring chance seconds later.

That's why he's a captain in the NHL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Rafalski says hi

Colin White says hold my goddamn squeegee

I remember not knowing how to pronounce his name when I lived out of the area for school and Center Ice wasn't an option, the first time I heard someone say it, i didn't believe it. lol

White donated a eye to the game, didn't he? PK can take that sh!t snorkeling. 

• Like 2