2020 NHL Draft Thread: Devils: #7 Holtz!

CommonDreads

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

We always root against the Rangers.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

So basically now I want the Rangers to get into the playoffs so they can’t have that pick. 

Well I can’t ACTUALLY root for them. But still, I’d like them to get fvcked as hard as possible. 

• Like 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

So basically now I want the Rangers to get into the playoffs so they can’t have that pick. 

yeah this is WAY more logical lol Rangers need to win and lose in the first round. Fine to hate the Rangers but we have to think logically here lol

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

So we (minus SD) want Montreal to bounce first, then the Yotes then Vancouver so we have 3 this year?

No i want MTL to win cause them winning means... they can't get the first overall... and IF we get the Arizona pick.. it could be pick 8 or 9 say chicago win too

Just now, MB3 said:

The day someone hits gary bettman with a vehicle is the day this league gets 20 times better.

Until then, i’ll wake up every morning hoping to check my phone and see that it’s happened. 

I don’t even think i’m a hockey fan any more. I’m a devils fan, and i hope every other team folds.

Right there with you.

How can anyone root for this joke of a league?