Jump to content

2020 NHL Draft Thread: Devils: #7 Holtz!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lafreniere reminds me a bit of John Tavares. Lafreniere has more bite and physicality to his game, but the offensive tools are a dead ringer to Tavares for me. Byfield reminds of Eric Staal in hi

thanks for asking! i’m 100% now, and my wife never tested positive.

Posted Images

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Lol what is he saying? I'm on the NBCSN feed

They said he was doing a good job rebuilding and Burke flew in and was like " yeah great job winning the draft lottery twice and moving up 11 places, real skillful. When I was a GM where could I sign up for that". 

Mentioned it three times so far, not letting it go lol 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

They said he was doing a good job rebuilding and Burke flew in and was like " yeah great job winning the draft lottery twice and moving up 11 places, real skillful. When I was a GM where could I sign up for that". 

Mentioned it three times so far, not letting it go lol 

Lmfao love it. fvck the Rags.

Just now, jagknife said:

Why the hell does that pecker with glasses keep rolling his R’s on Rantanen?

Glad I’m not the only one who caught that lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jagknife said:

Why the hell does that pecker with glasses keep rolling his R’s on Rantanen?

Yes I quoted myself, I love the bolded change (if it is even a change).

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Assuming Drysdale is not available at 7, do we not take Sanderson?  Even if you don't believe in pedigree, I feel like we need d-men more than we need forwards at the moment...

Rossi looks like he would be a monster based on that photo I shared. I’ll take a dude with the legs already.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Assuming Drysdale is not available at 7, do we not take Sanderson?  Even if you don't believe in pedigree, I feel like we need d-men more than we need forwards at the moment...

Depends who else is there, I am still all for BPA at 7. I actually prefer Sanderson to Drysdale. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

0 chance of me attending games in January, that's if NJ even allows it. 

Going to be empty arenas I would imagine. 

Still can't get used to it with the football. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.