jagknife

GDT: Devils Vs Bruins, 19 Nov 19, 7pm Eastern

So apparently even though I clicked record with the extension, DirecTv said eff you, Jag and stopped recording before regulation even ended. Never saw Palms winning it in OT for us, but we did.

With a few nights off, it’s Mac’s net to lose. Hynes would be dumb otherwise.

Just freaking win...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Here it is jag

And now here's this

I would like to see more of this PK

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:32 AM, jagknife said:

So apparently even though I clicked record with the extension, DirecTv said eff you, Jag and stopped recording before regulation even ended. Never saw Palms winning it in OT for us, but we did.

Just freaking win...

I feel your pain...this happened to me too.  I had to go to NHL.com so that my daughter could see the winning goal. 

1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Sweet.  So who sits, Tennyson?  Not sure who I'd rather have, Mueller because he's bigger, or Tennyson because he's faster.  I feel like we need both against Boston.

25 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Sweet.  So who sits, Tennyson?  Not sure who I'd rather have, Mueller because he's bigger, or Tennyson because he's faster.  I feel like we need both against Boston.

Tennyson cause he sucks more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/17/2019 at 5:41 AM, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Here it is jag

And now here's this

I'd love to see a repeat of this. Can't stand Marchand.

• Like 1

LGD's. 

Has anyone seen anything about the food drive? I thought it was normally for 3 games before Thanksgiving and with that being next week I would imagine they would have announced it already. Sad if they just got rid of it entirely. 

41 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Has anyone seen anything about the food drive? I thought it was normally for 3 games before Thanksgiving and with that being next week I would imagine they would have announced it already. Sad if they just got rid of it entirely. 

I heard one of the food drive nights will be Dec 6 i believe. On Star Wars night whichever date that is. Don't quote me on that though

14 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I heard one of the food drive nights will be Dec 6 i believe. On Star Wars night whichever date that is. Don't quote me on that though

Odd if true, I just checked and it was Nov 13, 17 and 21 last year. I always remember it being before Thanksgiving.

3 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Odd if true, I just checked and it was Nov 13, 17 and 21 last year. I always remember it being before Thanksgiving.

The only logic I could see is that it's a "bad" season so far and they want to get as many asses in seats for the food drive as possible

47 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Had a dream we lost 11-3

Impossible! Cory is in Binghamton. I trust Mac to keep it under 8. 

Going for  .500  !!    A Win would give us 20 points in 20 Games Played.  Not playoff worthy, but I'll take .500 at this moment !

• Like 2

Ok, Game #20, against a top 3 team. Lets keep this competitive tonight, and keep rolling up the standing. Vats draws back in, Tenny back to sitting in the rafters. Hopefully they leave him somewhere in Boston. After the game tonite

LGD !

Edited by Gunslinger27
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:32 AM, jagknife said:

Just freaking win...

I'd give Domingue the game against the Red Wings.  Second game of a back-to-back, might as well see how he looks before he sits for too long.

And oh yeah:

LGMFD!

I'll be wearing my Hall jersey again tonight.  Hoping he pots 2 goals.  I'm not sure what to expect of this game....tough team, Blackwood's been hot - I'm just hoping we keep it competitive like others have mentioned, unlike last time we played them.  A point would be nice, two would be awesome.  

Let's Go Devils!

Am going tonight...I don’t know what to think or how I feel about that.  Umm...wish me luck?

29 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Am going tonight...I don’t know what to think or how I feel about that.  Umm...wish me luck?

My mom is going with a bunch of her co-workers tonight. Hope they bring us some luck.