GDT: Devils Vs Bruins, 19 Nov 19, 7pm Eastern

jagknife

So apparently even though I clicked record with the extension, DirecTv said eff you, Jag and stopped recording before regulation even ended. Never saw Palms winning it in OT for us, but we did.

With a few nights off, it’s Mac’s net to lose. Hynes would be dumb otherwise.

Just freaking win...

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:32 AM, jagknife said:

So apparently even though I clicked record with the extension, DirecTv said eff you, Jag and stopped recording before regulation even ended. Never saw Palms winning it in OT for us, but we did.

Just freaking win...

I feel your pain...this happened to me too.  I had to go to NHL.com so that my daughter could see the winning goal. 

41 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Has anyone seen anything about the food drive? I thought it was normally for 3 games before Thanksgiving and with that being next week I would imagine they would have announced it already. Sad if they just got rid of it entirely. 

I heard one of the food drive nights will be Dec 6 i believe. On Star Wars night whichever date that is. Don't quote me on that though

Ok, Game #20, against a top 3 team. Lets keep this competitive tonight, and keep rolling up the standing. Vats draws back in, Tenny back to sitting in the rafters. Hopefully they leave him somewhere in Boston. After the game tonite

LGD !

Edited by Gunslinger27
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:32 AM, jagknife said:

Just freaking win...

I'd give Domingue the game against the Red Wings.  Second game of a back-to-back, might as well see how he looks before he sits for too long.

And oh yeah:

LGMFD!

I'll be wearing my Hall jersey again tonight.  Hoping he pots 2 goals.  I'm not sure what to expect of this game....tough team, Blackwood's been hot - I'm just hoping we keep it competitive like others have mentioned, unlike last time we played them.  A point would be nice, two would be awesome.  

Let's Go Devils!