GDT: Wild @ Devils 11/26 7PM

Nicomo

some positivity around here is always nice for a change, string together some wins and let fvcking turn the ship around.. every game this coming week is winnable. Plus I have a group of 12 people going to the game on Saturday most of which are ranger fans so we better beat those sloths.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Someone needs to tell Hall in advance that the crowd is booing Parise and not him. 

It would be really, REALLY nice, if our current #9 got a hat trick to stick it to our former #9 (I know he wears a different number now), but he scored last game, so he won't tomorrow, because of course.

With that said, though I'll always be upset/pissed that Parise left, I could give two sh!ts about him now - he hasn't accomplished sh!t in Minnesota, and it's been several years now, so there's really no use being angry or bent anymore.  fvck him and fvck them.  They're not our rivals, so as far as I'm concerned both he and them are irrelevant. 

Edited by NJDfan1711

1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It would be really, REALLY nice, if our current #9 got a hat trick to stick it to our former #9 (I know he wears a different number now), but he scored last game, so he won't tomorrow, because of course.

With that said, though I'll always be upset/pissed that Parise left, I could give two sh!ts about him now - he hasn't accomplished sh!t in Minnesota, and it's been several years now, so there's really no use being angry or bent anymore.  fvck him and fvck them.  They're not our rivals, so as far as I'm concerned both he and them are irrelevant. 

Our current #9 is likely leaving too so...have Zacha get it instead. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jerzey said:

Tonight you can consider us Zach Attack.

saved by the bell 90s GIF

Yeah I’m still bitter about that.

saved by the bell screech powers GIF

I was too.  Then I compared his Points per Game as a Devil and as a Wild, then looked at his salary during his time with each team.  Wild have paid like 4X per point than NJ did, so there's that !

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jagknife said:

The number of people losing their sh!t over this is... sad...

I just saw that Domingue is in net. I'm not gonna lose my sh!t over it, but my first reaction definitely was "Huh?".  I just don't get it.  No point in not starting Blackwood tonight unless he's ill.