GDT: Wild @ Devils 11/26 7PM

Nicomo

Amazing. Amazing how few significant chances the Devils were able to generate down a goal against a poor Wild team that played last night. Again, the same story. Yeah, the Wild are good at preventing chances but this isn't new for the Devils. This team is so bad at 5v5 play and given the talent they have that's just inexcusable. There wasn't much to say after the Detroit game - they beat a terrible team - but you still hoped maybe the momentum could swing them a win against the Wild. Unfortunately the Devils are so dysfunctional not even that was to be.

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It’s infuriating. It’s unconscionable that Shero doesn’t have the balls to fire a guy who couldn’t even win in the AHL.

"Welll yaaaaa know Cangy, Coach Hynes was that coach of the year almost a decade ago. and I tell ya... some times... teams just don't get the results you want. But they'll battle."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Maybe Ray can go behind the bench and babysit Hynes and his staff next. That’ll rally the troops. 

Say what you want about Lou, but he would not have allowed this to go on as long as it has. Hynes still being employed is ridiculous at this point. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

You just know we’ll finish dead last now but won’t win the lottery, and Lafrenière will be the best player since McDavid...

Hall is technically under contract until July 1st, draft is on June 26th-27th so the lottery will obviously be before that, we have our 1st overall good luck charm, we'll be good ;) 

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Amazing. Amazing how few significant chances the Devils were able to generate down a goal against a poor Wild team that played last night. Again, the same story. This team is so bad at 5v5 play and given the talent they have that's just inexcusable. There wasn't much to say after the Detroit game - they beat a terrible team - but you still hoped maybe the momentum could swing them a win against the Wild. Unfortunately the Devils are so dysfunctional not even that was to be.

too busy randomly and carelessly throwing the puck around all night. Again.

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Hall is technically under contract until July 1st, draft is on June 26th-27th so the lottery will obviously be before that, we have our 1st overall good luck charm, we'll be good ;) 

We’ll trade him at the deadline for peanuts I’m sure. 

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

"Welll yaaaaa know Cangy, Coach Hynes was that coach of the year almost a decade ago. and I tell ya... some times... teams just don't get the results you want. But they'll battle."

Yep. Exactly why I shut it off when the game ended. I can’t deal with the post-game propaganda fest tonight.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yep. Exactly why I shut it off when the game ended. I can’t deal with the post-game propaganda fest tonight.

We've hit the point of the season where if we start trailing, I'm going to start flipping to the opponent's feeds. I'm sick of Dano sounding like a bored high school student with the intelligence of a wet fart

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Amazing. Amazing how few significant chances the Devils were able to generate down a goal against a poor Wild team that played last night. Again, the same story. Yeah, the Wild are good at preventing chances but this isn't new for the Devils. This team is so bad at 5v5 play and given the talent they have that's just inexcusable. There wasn't much to say after the Detroit game - they beat a terrible team - but you still hoped maybe the momentum could swing them a win against the Wild. Unfortunately the Devils are so dysfunctional not even that was to be.

They are not a very loose team.  It comes from overcoaching, micromanaging, not knowing nor trusting his players.  Sad....