GDT: Wild @ Devils 11/26 7PM

Nicomo

1 minute ago, aclc79 said:

They are not a very loose team.  It comes from overcoaching, micromanaging, not knowing nor trusting his players.  Sad....

Well when your younger guys are getting Hynes'ed cause they're "3 to 4th year players not meeting their potential" and the dumb fvck Myles Wood is out there wasting air, who knows what to do next. Clearly the coach isn't the problem, I mean it obviously is just bad luck

• Like 2

image.jpeg.2767b6919ea6e831e1127c42e353a5b1.jpegImage result for bob barker this guy sucks

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, NJDevs4978 said:

LOL I was out at a bar playing trivia with friends, which got me out of going to this sh!tshow thankfully and one of the questions was which game show host guest starred in Happy Gilmore.

No shortage of things I rather would've done tonight.  Hope you had a good time.

I get to go see this team play the Rangers on Saturday...woo hoo

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

No shortage of things I rather would've done tonight.  Hope you had a good time.

We were about as good as the Devils tonight unfortunately lol, but it's still a fun group hang.

And yeah I'm going Saturday too but oh boy...that definitely has sh!tshow potential.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’m unfortunately gonna be there too.  Stand up 10 minutes into the game and I’ll spot you, you’ll be the only other person wearing a devils jersey.  I’m probably not gonna wear one, don’t need people knowing I actually root for these fvcks.

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

I’m unfortunately gonna be there too.  Stand up 10 minutes into the game and I’ll spot you, you’ll be the only other person wearing a devils jersey.  I’m probably not gonna wear one, don’t need people knowing I actually root for these fvcks.

I'll be in the loft with my daughter.  Not sure how she's not losing interest in the Devils yet, but god bless her sweet heart, she's still watching them with me. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I got guilt tripped into going, but at least am hoping to enjoy the pastrami on a pretzel roll at Edison Ale House.  

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Jack Hughes was hideously unimpressive in person, by the way. 

hes fast. Cool? So what. So is miles wood.

My early take too most of the time but he's young. Not the stud I was hoping for out of the gate. One guy on an endless list of shortcomings at this time.