jagknife

GDT: Devils @ Canadiens, Turkey Day, 730 Eastern

Jags' 2019-20 GDT Record: 2-2

Well as everyone prepares for an afternoon of food, what better way to cap off the day with either a sleep aid, or something that will drive you to a heart attack?

18 skaters will dress, a goalie will start, DBA will make a decision or 5 that drive us insane and make us want to slam our heads into the wall, or take the carving knife to our proverbial wrists.

Be safe, fellow NJDevs members, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Do something, Devils...

• Like 3

Also, I tried to google it, came up empty, but when was the last time there was any NHL games on Thanksgiving?

EDIT: Found two games 10 years ago: Jackets @ Sens, Kings @ Nucks

Edited by jagknife

Yeah I'm not watching this today, I want to actually enjoy my Thanksgiving dinner and don't feel like being nauseous watching this garbage. I'll be watching tomorrow. 

LETS GO DEVILS though. 

• Like 1

Let's see what wacky line combinations Hynes tries tonight! LGD & Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys in the US.

I just looked at the standings, something I have been avoiding.

Yup, our goose is cooked

Can we please fire the coach now?

LGD. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Just remember, for better or....god help us, worse, we're all in this together.

• Like 1

Will eagerly tune in to absolutely zero minutes and zero seconds of this game. I prefer to let my racist uncle ruin my thanksgiving; you can’t mess with tradition.

• Haha 5

Last year he called my Brazilian wife “the prettiest mixie he’s ever seen”. Eager to see what this year brings. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Last year he called my Brazilian wife “the prettiest mixie he’s ever seen”. Eager to see what this year brings. 

I mean it could’ve been worse, he could have called her ugly. Or the time my grandmother consistently called my girlfriend by the previous year’s girlfriend’s name.  

I’ll watch, mostly because after an afternoon of family togetherness, I’ll be ready for some “me” time. 

LGD

• Haha 1

Bratt and Zacha back in on the 4th line to play ~12 minutes tonight, I'd imagine.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm thankful for you guys, and, sometimes for reasons unknown, our hockey team. 

When I saw we were playing today I was shocked because there's usually never any games today, and if there is, what are the chances it'd be us.  Doesn't get much better than turkey and Devils hockey.  Unless we lose. 

Let's Go Devils. 

Love you guys.  All of you.  Even Daniel.

LGMFD!!!

• Haha 1

Happy Thanksgiving all you guys. Screw friends and family, I'm going to be watching this game because after we won the Stanley Cup, I want to be able to look back and say I was watching the game when we turned around our season.

PS: I may have drank too much mulled wine while deep frying the turkey outside by myself

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

LGD. Dont know why but I'm looking forward to watch this holiday event... I think the boys come out strong.. the ending is what concerns me.... happy Thanksgiving devil brothers 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

Happy Thanksgiving all you guys. Screw friends and family, I'm going to be watching this game because after we won the Stanley Cup, I want to be able to look back and say I was watching the game when we turned around our season.

PS: I may have drank too much mulled wine while deep frying the turkey outside by myself

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You had me at deep-frying

Double post. Struggling with my phone this deep into the holiday. Love you guys.846b53f612f5718fd3281c0738a1df7d.gif

• Like 1

But seriously hope you all have a good day today. I’ve already eaten and now I’m stuck watching this game.

• Like 1