GDT: Devils @ Canadiens, Turkey Day, 730 Eastern

jagknife

Jags' 2019-20 GDT Record: 2-2

Well as everyone prepares for an afternoon of food, what better way to cap off the day with either a sleep aid, or something that will drive you to a heart attack?

18 skaters will dress, a goalie will start, DBA will make a decision or 5 that drive us insane and make us want to slam our heads into the wall, or take the carving knife to our proverbial wrists.

Be safe, fellow NJDevs members, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Do something, Devils...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Last year he called my Brazilian wife “the prettiest mixie he’s ever seen”. Eager to see what this year brings. 

I mean it could’ve been worse, he could have called her ugly. Or the time my grandmother consistently called my girlfriend by the previous year’s girlfriend’s name.  

I’ll watch, mostly because after an afternoon of family togetherness, I’ll be ready for some “me” time. 

LGD

• Haha 1

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm thankful for you guys, and, sometimes for reasons unknown, our hockey team. 

When I saw we were playing today I was shocked because there's usually never any games today, and if there is, what are the chances it'd be us.  Doesn't get much better than turkey and Devils hockey.  Unless we lose. 

Let's Go Devils. 

Happy Thanksgiving all you guys. Screw friends and family, I'm going to be watching this game because after we won the Stanley Cup, I want to be able to look back and say I was watching the game when we turned around our season.

PS: I may have drank too much mulled wine while deep frying the turkey outside by myself

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

Happy Thanksgiving all you guys. Screw friends and family, I'm going to be watching this game because after we won the Stanley Cup, I want to be able to look back and say I was watching the game when we turned around our season.

PS: I may have drank too much mulled wine while deep frying the turkey outside by myself

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You had me at deep-frying