GDT: Devils @ Canadiens, Turkey Day, 730 Eastern

jagknife

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Not sure anyone cares but my uncle told my Brazilian (Italian) wife that she’s “The only little darkie he’s ever liked”, so we’re officially on one.

That is definitely something.  My wife’s Uncle once pinched her butt, but this was before I even knew her lol.  That’s going back more than a decade.

Can your wife make her own vodka sauce?  I’m always on the search for a great vodka sauce but that’s not easy.  The best I ever had was at a restaurant called Manettas in Long Island City.  I used to live there and went quite often.  If anyone here wants amazing vodka sauce go to that restaurant and order the Penne with grilled chicken and vodka sauce.  You can either thank me now or later.

7 hours ago, MB3 said:

Last year he called my Brazilian wife “the prettiest mixie he’s ever seen”. Eager to see what this year brings. 

12 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Not sure anyone cares but my uncle told my Brazilian (Italian) wife that she’s “The only little darkie he’s ever liked”, so we’re officially on one.

tenor.gif?itemid=12164113