GDT: Devils vs Rangers, 30 Nov, Whatever time

jagknife

Jag’s 2019-20 GDT record: 3-2

Yet again, they win a game and preserve Hynes & Co’s job security indefinitely.

Our defense was atrocious. Certain players looked again like they were useless out there. But they still found a way to win.

That being said, they MUST WIN this one. Never mind Hughes vs Kappo, we need this win just for the fan’s sanity. So of course we’re in the retros which somehow make us channel the late 80’s skill sets...

Do something, Devils

EDIT 2: apologies for getting the time wrong, but no one corrected it, and the team apparently didn’t know the time either

Edited by jagknife
Keeping it consistent with tonight’s game
  • Like 1

Didn't realize the Ranger matchup was a retro night...so as far as what to wear to the game, it's either last year's Bratt, 89-90 Albelin, or 89-90 Huscroft.  Leaning towards Bratt.

LGMFD!!!

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

Jag’s 2019-20 GDT record: 3-2

Yet again, they win a game and preserve Hynes & Co’s job security indefinitely.

Wanting to see Hynes out of this organization is like praying for the IRS to cease to exist. Neither will happen anytime soon. The Devils will continue to win enough games to be a bad team but save Hynes his job.

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Hughes not at practice today.  He is being evaluated by the medical staff.

I remember seeing him hunched over the bench at one point in the game last night.  Anyone have any idea what happened?

I can’t remember exactly but I do remember him appearing to have been hurt, He kept playing so I hoped it was nothing. 

22 hours ago, slasher72 said:

Wanting to see Hynes out of this organization is like praying for the IRS to cease to exist. Neither will happen anytime soon. The Devils will continue to win enough games to be a bad team but save Hynes his job.

Let me dream and be angry online like the old man I feel like lol