GDT: Devils vs Rangers, 30 Nov, Whatever time

jagknife

That PK fvcking sucked.  As good as Coleman was early with breaking up some passes, we left that entire side open the WHOLE TIME.  How is that possible?  What is the other forward doing?  I saw Nico basically guarding the guy up top as well as the guy along the boards...so the other forward (not sure who it was) needed to just stay on the other guy, and instead he was like 2 feet from Nico. The other PK unit did the same thing.  fvck our coaches for not correcting that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That PK fvcking sucked.  As good as Coleman was early with breaking up some passes, we left that entire side open the WHOLE TIME.  How is that possible?  What is the other forward doing?  I saw Nico basically guarding the guy up top as well as the guy along the boards...so the other forward (not sure who it was) needed to just stay on the other guy, and instead he was like 2 feet from Nico. The other PK unit did the same thing.  fvck our coaches for not correcting that.

Not correcting anything they do wrong.

Just now, devlman said:

PK Subban is such a massive disappointment. I don’t see anything about him that’s says he’s even remotely close to upper-tier. He’s an average defenseman at best. Andy Greene has been better and more reliable than him.

I too had no idea he'd fallen this far

I'd move on from him asap

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

PK Subban is such a massive disappointment. I don’t see anything about him that’s says he’s even remotely close to upper-tier. He’s an average defenseman at best. Andy Greene has been better and more reliable than him.

Heard a good description on xm nhl chanel.. PK turns the easy play into a hard play... I will add that he has poor ice vision..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

Do it!  I want to hear that sh!t on TV 😂

I’d fvcking love to but there are no devils fans in the building, and if there are they’re all at the izod center, sure as fvck ain’t here.  Pathetic first period, maybe one fvcking scoring chance at best.

Just now, ajsgolf said:

I’d fvcking love to but there are no devils fans in the building, and if there are they’re all at the izod center, sure as fvck ain’t here.  Pathetic first period, maybe one fvcking scoring chance at best.

They had chances. A post and a crossbar too. Not happy being down but believe me they've played worse. Still need to raise the energy level. Rags are not that good

• Like 1