GDT: Devils vs Rangers, 30 Nov, Whatever time

jagknife

Just now, devlman said:

Because you chastised someone for posting something ‘negative’ about the team in the GDT, during a game where the Devils were clearly sh!tting the bed. If you’re going to start laying down arbitrary rules on how people communicate with you then all I said is that you should share those rules with people. 

Well you're just talking out of your ass. There's no point calling out people posting something "negative" in GDT, that's all you see and we're all doing it, this season sucks. I called out someone for destroying a "positive" post when we need more of those to keep this place at least a little bearable.

I'm not even the one who was quoted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, devlman said:

Because you chastised someone for posting something ‘negative’ about the team in the GDT, during a game where the Devils were clearly sh!tting the bed. If you’re going to start laying down arbitrary rules on how people communicate with you then all I said is that you should share those rules with people. 

He didn't say you had to respect anything or follow any rules. He just said that quoting someone trying to stay positive about the game just to be negative for the hell of it is sh!tty. If you're not positive about the game it's fine, but why try to bring down someone who isn't? That was pretty much his point I believe. You don't have to follow jack sh!t he says, he was just saying it as it is. 

One thing we can agree on devlman, is that this team blows. A lot. 

Edited by Devs3cups

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Well you're just talking out of your ass. There's no point calling out people posting something "negative" in GDT, that's all you see and we're all doing it, this season sucks. I called out someone for destroying a "positive" post when we need more of those to keep this place at least a little bearable.

I'm not even the one who was quoted.

Again this is where you miss my point - who says we ‘need more of those [positive posts] to keep this place at least a little more bearable’? Who has decided that? You? The negative posts make this place bearable for me because it shows I’m not going insane and that this team truly needs change. Positive posts during this GDT would drive most here mad.

That was a pathetic performance. I get it that Shero might feel that there will be better coaching options available in the off-season but a coaching change has to be made now. Hynes has, without a shadow of doubt, lost the locker room and they need a different voice to enable a change in direction. An interim coach is the only logical option now to stop the rot.

Edited by Aitchmack

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

He didn't say you had to respect anything or follow any rules. He just said that quoting someone trying to stay positive about the game just to be negative for the hell of it is sh!tty. If you're not positive about the game it's fine, but why try to bring down someone who isn't? That was pretty much his point I believe. You don't have to follow jack sh!t he says, he was just saying it as it is. 

Can't believe that a big deal was made out of this. 

One thing we can agree on devlman, is that this team blows. A lot. 

How do we know who is trying to be positive and who is actually presenting a discussion point from which others can respond to though? I give up. The team sucks. Hope I’m not being too negative for anyone wishing to have a good day.

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I still find Hall’s heel turn to be epically fast. It’s quite amazing

He’s had lots of practice with all of his turnovers 

3 minutes ago, devlman said:

How do we know who is trying to be positive and who is actually presenting a discussion point from which others can respond to though? I give up. The team sucks. Hope I’m not being too negative for anyone wishing to have a good day.

It's not that big of a deal honestly lol. Everyone is in a bad mood cause this team is really bad. Everyone had their hopes up at the start of the season, and they just shattered our hopes.

12 minutes ago, devlman said:

Again this is where you miss my point - who says we ‘need more of those [positive posts] to keep this place at least a little more bearable’? Who has decided that? You? The negative posts make this place bearable for me because it shows I’m not going insane and that this team truly needs change. Positive posts during this GDT would drive most here mad.

If people post positive and hopeful posts... it's likely because they want that to keep things bearable, i sure do. Why are you dealing in such extremes? lol

And i think you may be missing your own point... maybe negative posts makes it bearable for you, but that's you. Maybe not everyone wants that. 

I mean if you REALLY want i can certainly remove my filter and give my current thought on our 9m wonder man who was supposed to be a saviour according to most fans here and who's doing sh!t. I have a full bag of i told you so laying around. You don't want that don't you? lol

Edited by SterioDesign

Why do people on this board fan-splain sh!t to one another so often? Some people are positive, others are negative, it’s how it always has been, always will be.

But we are a community, a family, and that’s what makes us great: balance. Neither side should have to be right, we just exist.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

If people post positive and hopeful posts... it's likely because they want that to keep things bearable, i sure do. Why are you dealing in such extremes? lol

And i think you may be missing your own point... maybe negative posts makes it bearable for you, but that's you. Maybe not everyone wants that. 

I mean if you REALLY want i can certainly remove my filter and give my current thought on our 9m wonder man who was supposed to be a saviour according to most fans here and who's doing sh!t. I have a full bag of i told you so laying around. You don't want that don't you? lol

Please feel free to share those thoughts. If It’s on topic and not repeated ad nauseum then please go for it.

19 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Why do people on this board fan-splain sh!t to one another so often? Some people are positive, others are negative, it’s how it always has been, always will be.

But we are a community, a family, and that’s what makes us great: balance. Neither side should have to be right, we just exist.

Yes. Let's just admit we are the fans of a team going through one of the sh...tiest periods in its history. Most of us are not pissed about a single loss like today but rather about our big expectations that were flushed down the toilet before we even realized how bad the situation was.

Was anybody really surprised today? Have we not seen this before? I know it's not easy especially for die hard fans like myself. I was trying to stay positive, and I posted a lot of negative, and I truly hate this team for this garbage performance, and I love them because they are my NJ Devils...And I don't even live in NJ. I'm from Brooklyn and f..k the Rangers. Go Devils and good luck to us.

Edited by Devs64

Hall might be traded soon at the nadir of his value because Ray Shero doesn't know what he's doing.  That's why John Hynes will not be fired.  Couldn't possibly be the coach's fault because Tyler Dellows' stupid spreadsheet says coaching doesn't matter and that the Islanders aren't really winning games. 

Hall might be traded soon at the nadir of his value because Ray Shero doesn't know what he's doing.  That's why John Hynes will not be fired.  Couldn't possibly be the coach's fault because Tyler Dellows' stupid spreadsheet says coaching doesn't matter and that the Islanders aren't really winning games. 
Yeah you mentioned that the other day.

Just now, Crisis said:
11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah you mentioned that the other day.

And it remains true today.

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

At this point Shero wouldn't even have to explain Hynes why he's fired. Let's just get it done

Actually, soon he'll have to explain what the fvck Hynes is still doing here. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Crisis said:
3 minutes ago, Daniel said:
And it remains true today.

Understood. Same time tomorrow?

John Hynes and Ray Shero will still be here, so what's a little rant from me on this message board matter. 

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Actually, soon he'll have to explain what the fvck Hynes is still doing here. 

If we had beat writers who did their job that might have been asked a while ago.