GDT: Devils vs Rangers, 30 Nov, Whatever time

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To those like me who actually schlepped to the Rock to see that absolute abortion of a hockey game...suffice it to say that I'm every bit as pissed, frustrated, annoyed, you name it, as all of you.

Actually, soon he'll have to explain what the fvck Hynes is still doing here. 

I hope Hynes and Hall are gone by Monday.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

its not a rule at all you can do wtv you want. But if you want to be a grinch and ruin things for people trying to stay positive in difficult times, it's just sh!tty

LOL sorry reality is hard to accept man. Don’t let it affect you so much

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

If Hynes says anything other than "That was the worst game we've played since I've been coach here" during his post-game press conference then someone should punch him in the face.

I offered my cousin a solid bounty plus bail to throw something, and hit, Hynes in the face the last game he went to. Needless to say I didn’t have to pay up...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, devlman said:

LOL sorry reality is hard to accept man. Don’t let it affect you so much

Well i'm not affected lol

We can't change the outcome of the game or anything. All we can do is try to keep this place bearable. At this point some are bitching even after wins, its fvcking unbearable

if i wanted to spend time on the internet and have a terrible time i'd watch a Nickelback concert or something

Edited by SterioDesign
Just now, SterioDesign said:

We can't change the outcome of the game or anything. All we can do is try to keep this place bearable. At this point some are bitching even after wins, its fvcking unbearable

Well to be fair, I bitch after wins cause DBA’s coaching lifespan gets extended again.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, '7' said:

It's at the point where does Hynes deserve to live to see tomorrow? 50/50? forget firing...

Couldn’t agree more but it apparently needs to be more vicious.  There have been some fire hynes chants and I def got in on it but I was the only one in my section chanting it.  Don’t give a fvck if I embarrass myself, can’t embarrass myself more than these “whatever the fvck you call them” people with ice skates on who wear jerseys with some white, green and red $hit on them.

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

if i wanted to spend time on the internet and have a terrible time i'd watch a Nickelback concert or something

So bitching in GDT’s is not allowed, got it. You should publish the list of rules based on what you define as unbearable and share them with everyone.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, devlman said:

So bitching in GDT’s is not allowed, got it. You should publish the list of rules based on what you define as unbearable and share them with everyone.

Playing the victim much? lol I straight up said word for word that it's not as if it was a rule or anything and that you could do wtv you wanted a few posts ago, that it just sucks that you quote someone trying to stay positive and sh!t on his post.

What's wrong with you guys with the whole "rules" thing. 

Edited by SterioDesign
1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Playing the victim much? lol I straight up said word for word that it's not as if it was a rule or anything and that you could do wtv you wanted a few posts ago, that it just sucks that you quote someone trying to stay positive and sh!t on his post.

What's wrong with you guys with the whole "rules" thing. 

Because you chastised someone for posting something ‘negative’ about the team in the GDT, during a game where the Devils were clearly sh!tting the bed. If you’re going to start laying down arbitrary rules on how people communicate with you then all I said is that you should share those rules with people.