GDT - Devils @ Sabres 12/2/19 7:00 PM

NJDfan1711

6 minutes ago, '7' said:

Blackwood is better than this guy

Based on what? Domingue has actually been a pretty solid NHL goaltender. Even in his limited games here going in he was giving up 1.76 gaols per game. Look I don't think either is the long term answer so there's that imo.

** never-mind nothing about this team is worth going back and forth.

Edited by titans04

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Cause Ray wont make the change with another game tomorrow night, none of us are that lucky.

Then again, he didn't make the necessary change with a 5 day layoff so the hell do I know what he's thinking?

well who knows. When he fired Therrien and brought in Byslma, Dan didnt even get a practice with the team he went straight to the game.

I think i remember that anyway? 

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

well who knows. When he fired Therrien and brought in Byslma, Dan didnt even get a practice with the team he went straight to the game.

I think i remember that anyway? 

By all means, at this point I'd fly you or I to take the reins behind the bench tomorrow if it meant this dumb as sh!t coaching staff is unemployed. Does the NHL have rules against chugging beers behind the bench?

• Haha 1

Members of the press are just outright making fun of the Devils now.

• Like 1

This is the slowest fast team I've ever seen.  Teams can make mistakes and misplay pucks against us and it doesn't matter because we have absolutely no transition game whatsoever. I swear, a puck can be up for grabs and literally it seems like all of our players suddenly grow cement shoes.