GDT - Devils @ Sabres 12/2/19 7:00 PM

NJDfan1711

7 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

This team actually has something to be proud of.... how they have 9 wins is beyond me.  Those 9 teams should be ashamed. 

I love that they're playing Devils goals on repeat during the intermission - a desperate attempt to remind us that this team has scored in the past. 

Montreal should be ashamed 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Hopefully Hynes and his staff, are gone for good tomorrow

I’m willing to bet he’ll be there at the start of next season too, no reason to believe he won’t be.  Why wouldn’t he be?  If they didn’t get rid of him now what difference does now and then make?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Dude, there's no fvcking way.  I laughed earlier when you said "Hynes is fired Wooooo" - for a split second I thought it might happen, but there's just no way.  Why would it?  This game is worse than Saturday, but torrow will be worse than today, and it just doesn't matter to Shero.  

cant wait for tomorrow, but Dano and Cangi, need to get out of Homer mode 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Dude, there's no fvcking way.  I laughed earlier when you said "Hynes is fired Wooooo" - for a split second I thought it might happen, but there's just no way.  Why would it?  This game is worse than Saturday, but torrow will be worse than today, and it just doesn't matter to Shero.  

Shero must be suffering from dementia which prevents him from seeing reality. That's the only explanation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gunslinger27 said:

cant wait for tomorrow, but Dano and Cangi, need to get out of Homer mode 

Yeah, I'm always one that says the commentators have to put a positive spin on things for as long and as much as possible, but during the intermission when they were covering highlights I wish Dano would've just said "Here's what they can't do", and call a spade a spade.  Granted even he couldn't really sugarcoat that performance, but I still would've liked him to be a bit more somber about it, because that's really the only way to approach what we saw.  It was like watching a morgue.