GDT - Vegas v. Jersey 7 p.m. - Rest your vocal cords today

Daniel

9 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I’ll be praying to Our Lady of the Unguarded Cage for you.

also Fire Hynes

Haha thanks dude.

I caught luck with the Bruins puck line Sunday night, rolled that into a puck line parlay of the Isles and Blues last night, and tonight I'm going to keep it rolling into a puck line parlay of RA's picks.  So if Toronto and the Knights both win by 2, I'm not going to have to pay for any xmas presents out of my own pocket this year.

Or I'm just going to spend it over at Meigray.  I haven't bought a jersey since I got a retro Elias when they first came out.  I'm due for a nice one.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The imaginary 10:30 a.m. practice isn't happening and we haven't heard a whisper from anyone that something is imminent. So if you're going to the game tonight, the Fire Hynes chants should be loud and constant even if we're winning 10-0.  That is all.

If Hynes does indeed get fired, I 100% believe that news will be broken by either a Canadian or national reporter.

• Like 1

I have to go to a bar association dinner tonight, which quite honestly is the most boring fvcking thing on Earth and there is literally nothing I would want to do less. 

And I am thankful that I will miss tonight's game because of it. I was going to DVR it, but I also have to be up at 4AM because my wife is having a surgery and I don't even know when I could make time to watch the miserable piece of sh!t that will be tonight's game. 

LGD!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I have to go to a bar association dinner tonight, which quite honestly is the most boring fvcking thing on Earth and there is literally nothing I would want to do less. 

And I am thankful that I will miss tonight's game because of it. I was going to DVR it, but I also have to be up at 4AM because my wife is having a surgery and I don't even know when I could make time to watch the miserable piece of sh!t that will be tonight's game. 

LGD!

Courage to your wife !