GDT - Vegas v. Jersey 7 p.m. - Rest your vocal cords today

Daniel

8 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Let's go Shero!

Why am I still watching these.

I know i won't... 
Enough of destroying my health by sleeping only 4h while watching a team that don't gave any effort...

I will just wake up, check my phone, check my head, doesn't see a thread about the coach being fired, go to work slightly more rested but heavily pissed. 

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The FIRE HYNES chants need to be deafening tonight. Loud enough that they can’t be ignored by the TV and radio broadcasts. Anyone who is going-  ready your vocal cords.

When I was at the game against the strangers on Saturday I heard the chant a number of sections over and as soon as I did I yelled that chant at the top of my lungs but I was the only person in the vicinity who was chanting it.  I do have a loud voice so I’m sure many around me heard it and probably thought I was embarrassing myself but at this point that’s not possible especially when the devils are embarrassing themselves.

The whole fvcking arena needs to be chanting that $hit tonight, even the Vegas fans.  Bring signs, wear t-shirts, whatever the fvck it takes but I wanna hear that sh!t as loud as fvck coming out of my tv.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Mouthing it? Zacha, Bratt, and Boqvist will be standing on the bench leading it. 

(Assuming they aren’t scratched)

Was gonna say, you meant from the team’s box. 

5 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Hynes expected to be gone after the game.....Nasradinne as the interim. Is that really any better?

Maybe we should scratch our present plan and switch to a Fire Nasreddine chant. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

No one of interest is really available right now apparently. At least he's doing something. 

Fitz would of been better, or even Kowalsky if you're going the short term answer. Kowalsky at least coached Albany to some success which was nothing short of amazing after the Devils AHL affiliate had missed the playoffs for ~ a decade prior. Neither Fitz or Kowalsky are a great answer but way better than NAS. I don't like the smell of bringing in Horachek either. He was a disaster as a HC in his two short but disastrous stints.