GDT - Vegas v. Jersey 7 p.m. - Rest your vocal cords today

Daniel

Just now, Neb00rs said:

As much as I like him myself, Gronborg is under contract with ZSC through 2021 with no NHL out clause.

They were talk recently about his request to be relief of his right ... Rumors tells that he want to taste to the NHL ... 
But yeah, that's rumor for now... But it's someone I would love to have ! 

25 minutes ago, moustic said:

They were talk recently about his request to be relief of his right ... Rumors tells that he want to taste to the NHL ... 
But yeah, that's rumor for now... But it's someone I would love to have ! 

Well, you'd be best suited to talk to that, I don't speak much of the barbaric European languages, at least not enough to know what the rumors are but all I know is that when he signed with ZSC it was reported that the deal was through spring 2021 and had no NHL out cause.

That said, if it were possible, he'd be a highly exciting prospect. He's a player's coach and also a thinking man's coach. When he speaks you can tell he is extremely passionate about understanding the game and thinking about it on a deeper level. He is incredibly knowledgeable and has clearly studied almost every system under the sun in the pursuit of aggregating the best methods into one umbrella system - and not just in terms of on ice strategy either, but also in terms of player development. I think that's why he's seen the success he has so far. His one knock has been his lack of experience as the HC of a professional team. But he seems to be well on his way to clearing up any concerns of that nature this year as HC of ZSC. With few roster changes, he's taken a ZSC team that finished in tenth place in the NLA last year (25-20-5) to first place so far this year (16-6-3).

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 1