Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

GDT - Vegas v. Jersey 7 p.m. - Rest your vocal cords today

Recommended Posts

The imaginary 10:30 a.m. practice isn't happening and we haven't heard a whisper from anyone that something is imminent. So if you're going to the game tonight, the Fire Hynes chants should be loud and constant even if we're winning 10-0.  That is all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crisis said:

I took the puck line on Vegas tonight

I’ll be praying to Our Lady of the Unguarded Cage for you.

also Fire Hynes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I’ll be praying to Our Lady of the Unguarded Cage for you.

also Fire Hynes

Haha thanks dude.

I caught luck with the Bruins puck line Sunday night, rolled that into a puck line parlay of the Isles and Blues last night, and tonight I'm going to keep it rolling into a puck line parlay of RA's picks.  So if Toronto and the Knights both win by 2, I'm not going to have to pay for any xmas presents out of my own pocket this year.

Or I'm just going to spend it over at Meigray.  I haven't bought a jersey since I got a retro Elias when they first came out.  I'm due for a nice one.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The imaginary 10:30 a.m. practice isn't happening and we haven't heard a whisper from anyone that something is imminent. So if you're going to the game tonight, the Fire Hynes chants should be loud and constant even if we're winning 10-0.  That is all.

If Hynes does indeed get fired, I 100% believe that news will be broken by either a Canadian or national reporter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jagknife said:

I’ll be praying to Our Lady of the Unguarded Cage for you.

Ar e you referring to that picture where Cory looked like a lesbian turtle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to go to a bar association dinner tonight, which quite honestly is the most boring fvcking thing on Earth and there is literally nothing I would want to do less. 

And I am thankful that I will miss tonight's game because of it. I was going to DVR it, but I also have to be up at 4AM because my wife is having a surgery and I don't even know when I could make time to watch the miserable piece of sh!t that will be tonight's game. 

LGD!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I have to go to a bar association dinner tonight, which quite honestly is the most boring fvcking thing on Earth and there is literally nothing I would want to do less. 

And I am thankful that I will miss tonight's game because of it. I was going to DVR it, but I also have to be up at 4AM because my wife is having a surgery and I don't even know when I could make time to watch the miserable piece of sh!t that will be tonight's game. 

LGD!

Courage to your wife ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pumpkin cutter said:

I expect a big bounce back game with high compete level 😂 

Fast, attacking and supportive... or something

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, moustic said:

Courage to your wife ! 

Thanks man, relatively routine procedure with a low complication rate, but its always nerve wracking. 

Unlike Devils games, where the outcome is essentially predetermined. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow I'm going to watch tonight's game. Its sort  of like trying to look away from a train wreck, as much as you want to you can't! 

ForsakenWarlikeAfricancivet-max-1mb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I expect a big bounce back game with high compete level 😂 

Oh, is Rooney in tonight? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LGD's .  I'd like a camera to pan the players faces when they hear chant. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, vadvlfan said:

LGD's .  I'd like a camera to pan the players faces when they hear chant. 

To see if any of them are mouthing it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

To see if any of them are mouthing it?

Mouthing it? Zacha, Bratt, and Boqvist will be standing on the bench leading it. 
 

(Assuming they aren’t scratched)

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.