GDT: Blackhawks @ Devils 7PM

Nicomo

Well, there’s a game tonight. Hard to get too excited at this point, but I at least hope to see Hughes back in there. So that’s something...I guess. 

I think Chicago sent Adam Boqvist to the AHL a few weeks ago, so no Jesper vs Adam tonight. 

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

At least we get a bobblehead(that looks nothing like Hughes lol) and Star Wars references. Maybe baby Yoda will be there lol

LGD

When I saw that bobblehead I literally laughed one of the worst ones yet when it comes to not resembling the player whatsoever. Am I wrong?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ll be in the Magic Kingdom tonight but I’m with you boys in spirit.

The history of Nasreddine’s reign as the Devils’ winningest coach begins tonight. LGD. 

Was it Mickey, Minnie or one of the other Disney characters who stole your phone and typed the Nasreddine portion?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, titans04 said:

LGD

When I saw that bobblehead I literally laughed one of the worst ones yet when it comes to not resembling the player whatsoever. Am I wrong?

Agreed.  I don't normally see or pay much attention to promos and those types of things, but I happened to see it in passing as well, and I sort of did a double-take like "Wait, who is this supposed to be again?  Hughes?  Wow..."

12 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Mueller in, White called up. I seen enough of Mueller, how bout you guys, lol

He's in for Tennyson?  

Mueller isn't great, but at least he's got experience.  As much as I'd like to see White, Mueller is probably still the better option.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, titans04 said:

LGD

It's really bad, I think a lot of the bobbleheads in the past have been pretty good but this looks nothing like him lol also the star wars shirt is pretty disappointing. I'm not even a huge star wars fan or anything but they couldn't do better than the awful motto in the star wars text opening

Screenshot_20191206-152155.thumb.jpg.c8ded75bd4327c4bf6f6b71c45a15f33.jpgi.png.ed31eb12c7b77cf0c091514393707c44.png

Jack-Hughes-Devils-Draft.jpg.ca7d3dd919342f54208bfc159450f2b3.jpgIMG_20191206_152037.thumb.jpg.512b0071ff0700a9d08746de1a9367c5.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey

I think the Ken Daneyko one they handed out in the mid 2000's was worse.  Head looked nothing like him.

The thing I am most disappointed with is that they advertised this as a "Star Wars" themed bobblehead.  The only thing they did differently on this was that they painted his stick green lol.

2 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

It's really bad, I think a lot of the bobbleheads in the past have been pretty good but this looks nothing like him lol also the star wars shirt is pretty disappointing. I'm not even a huge star wars fan or anything but they couldn't do better than the awful motto in the star wars text opening

Screenshot_20191206-152155.thumb.jpg.c8ded75bd4327c4bf6f6b71c45a15f33.jpgi.png.ed31eb12c7b77cf0c091514393707c44.png

Jack-Hughes-Devils-Draft.jpg.ca7d3dd919342f54208bfc159450f2b3.jpgIMG_20191206_152037.thumb.jpg.512b0071ff0700a9d08746de1a9367c5.jpg

Maybe he’ll look more like the bobblehead when he’s older lol. 

• Haha 3

This team loves to be an annoyance to people. Saw people complaining that it was only 1 toy and not 2 for the toy drive outside.... I check their social media and their are tweets with 1 and 2 toys so unless you check that every single day and you had already seen that it was 1 you wouldn't know they changed it to 2 for the last game of the drive which is tonight. 

Ass backwards organization from top to bottom. 

Edited by Satans Hockey