GDT: Devils @ Avalanche 9pm EST

NJDevils1214

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

just for fun imagine Hall playing tnight... scoring the winning goal... then get traded to Colorado for the next game... and they endup missing the playoffs by a point. lol

Imagine he’s been traded to Colorado but couldn’t play tonight because they didn’t have time to alter the neck of his jersey so he could pull it on over his enormous lips. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Imagine he’s been traded to Colorado but couldn’t play tonight because they didn’t have time to alter the neck of his jersey so he could pull it on over his enormous lips. 

And this is why I’m still frequenting this board despite all the misery lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

imagine Taylor Hall's lip being a natural mouth guard that nature gave him knowing he was made to play hockey

Also imagine Andy Greene dressed up a Jessica Rabbit. Please. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Dude I swear, you could walk into a funeral service and have people laughing.  Goddamn...😂

They played well that period. Good zone entries. 

Some closure with the Hall situation will do this team good. Interesting to see if indeed it is Colorado, they are practically sh!tting good young dmen and have the caproom 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

You have NO IDEA how careful I have to be at wakes and funerals!!!

Oh but I DO...

Domingue sounds like a solid dude...a shame that he's just not very talented, as far as NHLers go...

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I think my humor is why I get put at the dysfunctional tables at events (I.e. weddings)

Yep know about that, heh heh...one thing I've told people is that if I find something beyond hilarious, you can be pretty sure someone else would find it offensive. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Antiquated Colorado Rockie said:

They played well that period. Good zone entries. 

Some closure with the Hall situation will do this team good. Interesting to see if indeed it is Colorado, they are practically sh!tting good young dmen and have the caproom 

Someone posted somewhere else that if it was with Colorado, notice they didn’t sit any of their players so it would prob only be a prospect or someone along those lines.  Wouldn’t Arizona or Florida give a better return than Colorado?

2 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

Was just about to post the same.. good kid  hope he turns it on to stick as a backup

Could see him having a career like Clemmensen in some ways...like Clemmer, he got a shot to play for a while, due to the guy ahead of him getting hurt...but may never get that kind of opportunity again.  He'll probably bounce around from here on out, and up and down from the AHL...Clemmer did play for Florida before a while, before coming back to NJ briefly...it's funny, for some reason it's easy to think of Clemmer as a journeyman, when he wasn't really moved much.