Devils vs. Ducks, 12/18/19, 7:00 PM ET

mfitz804

11 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Tis the Devil's Season

We lost Hall for next to nothing
Fa la la la la, la la la la (fa la la la la, la la la la)
Ray seems sure, but I think he’s bluffing
But PK’s in gay apparel
Its another year from hell
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Fala la la la, la la la la la la

Fa la la la la, fa la la la
Fa la la la la, la la la la la la

Jacks still stuck in Cory’s basement
Zacha with “almost” perfect placement.
(Fa la la la la, la la la, fa la la la la, la la la)
Palms has fallen on his arse
Fa la la la la, la la la la, fa la la la la, la la la la
Somehow we are not dead last
(Fa la la la la, la la la la)

Nico signed but he’s going backwards
The only one who’s not is Blackwood
(Fa la la, la la la, la la la, la la la, fa la la, la la la, la la la la)
Oh and also maybe Coleman
Hynes has gone so that’s something
Fa la la la la, la la la la (hey)

Fa la la la la, la la la la la la (oh)
Fa la la la la, fa la la la (oh)
Oh oh fa la la la la, la la la la la la

We lost Hall for next to nothing
Ray seems sure, but I think he’s bluffing
But PK’s in gay apparel
Its another year from hell

La la la la, la la la la

Old man Lou destroyed our roster,  fa la la la la, la la la la

For our coach, Ray hired an imposter, fa la la la la, la la la la

The lizard man failed and ruined our season, fa la la la la, la la la la

Hall jumped ship and for good reason, fa la la la la, la la la la

• Haha 1

Wait, did I read that right... as the year and decade comes to an end, the player who has the most goals for us over that decade, 10 years, is someone who only has.....130 goals?  Are you kidding me?  An average of 13 goals a season?  I have to have mis-read or mis-heard that.  It can't be true.  If it is, fire everyone.  Coaches, GM, players, popcorn vendors.  All of them.  Terminate the lease early on the Prudential Center.  If that's true....fvck it all.

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Wait, did I read that right... as the year and decade comes to an end, the player who has the most goals for us over that decade, 10 years, is someone who only has.....130 goals?  Are you kidding me?  An average of 13 goals a season?  I have to have mis-read or mis-heard that.  It can't be true.  If it is, fire everyone.  Coaches, GM, players, popcorn vendors.  All of them.  Terminate the lease early on the Prudential Center.  If that's true....fvck it all.

Rico would be second in goals and third in points on our team with a plus 5... with a whopping 17 pts  zzzzzzz . 

Edited by EdgeControl
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Definitely true. This team hasn't had a goal scorer since Parise. It's pathetic. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I mean I completely understand what he’s saying re: Hall and being 29 and not really young for a rebuild but if you knew he didn’t want 1-2 year deals, then why not move him much earlier?

When was he going to trade him earlier? From what I remember he was banged up early on last season, missed some games, then was done before Christmas I believe. His trade value was at an all time low in Sept/Oct of this season. 

I blame shero for a lot of this mess but this was the best time to trade him and move on.

Edited by devils744

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I mean I completely understand what he’s saying re: Hall and being 29 and not really young for a rebuild but if you knew he didn’t want 1-2 year deals, then why not move him much earlier?

Cause if the team didn't sh!t the bed at the start of the season and we were actually in a playoff hunt he would have kept him / might have re-signed him. 

You guys know that scene in Mighty Ducks 2... where they are playing against Iceland and they pass the puck back allllll the way to..... Goldberg?!? Oh wait no! OMG !! IT'S ACTUALLY RUSS TYLER DRESSED UP AS GOLDBERG! OMG HE'S TAKING THE TIME TO TAKE OFF HIS GOALIE MASK AND GLOVES!!! NOW SOMEONE IS GIVING HIM HIS REAL STICK. DON'T TELL HE'S GONNA.... OMG YES! HE'S GOING FOR THE KNUCKLE PUCK SHOT !!!!" ... then he takes the shot and ties the game?

Cool scene as a kid but as an adult you're like... man... there's no way he would have the time to do all of that, took way too long to get his shot off.

But man... looking at Subban crank his slapshot at times almost feel juuuuust as long lol 

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

You guys know that scene in Mighty Ducks 2... where they are playing against Iceland and they pass the puck back allllll the way to..... Goldberg?!? Oh wait no! OMG !! IT'S ACTUALLY RUSS TYLER DRESSED UP AS GOLDBERG! OMG HE'S TAKING THE TIME TO TAKE OFF HIS GOALIE MASK AND GLOVES!!! NOW SOMEONE IS GIVING HIM HIS REAL STICK. DON'T TELL HE'S GONNA.... OMG YES! HE'S GOING FOR THE KNUCKLE PUCK SHOT !!!!" ... then he takes the shot and ties the game?

Cool scene as a kid but as an adult you're like... man... there's no way he would have the time to do all of that, took way too long to get his shot off.

But man... looking at Subban crank his slapshot at times almost feel juuuuust as long lol 

I would literally pay to get you and PK in the same room together lol

• Haha 2