GDT: Devils vs. Capitals, Friday 12/20/19, 7:00pm ET, Retro Night

mfitz804

9 minutes ago, MB3 said:

It’s amazing you could watch that period and say the devils have, and don’t need, a goalie.

I mean, I know you want him to stop 100% of the shots he faces, but what exactly do you want him to do besides stand on his head that period, which he did?  

By my estimation, he...

- Stopped shots through screens

- Controlled rebounds

- Took away all angles and gave a shooter nothing to shoot at on a penalty shot

Oh wait, he gave up a goal to the best scorer of the last 15 years when the D fvcked up and allowed him to skate to the faceoff circle and let one rip, and also gave up a goal on a deflection.  Yeah, fire his ass, he's no good.

Edited by NJDfan1711

Just now, Anhkheg said:

With every passing game, Nas makes Shero and Hynes, both look bad. Shero for not pulling the trigger a lot earlier and Hynes for the terrible coach he was and all this without Hall.

We haven't looked all that great with Nas either. How long did it take him to win a game?

He's a caretaker for now, but not the long term solution

Just now, MB3 said:

Yeah I’m starting to fvcking hate Subban. On the power play he just threw a puck waist high down low. What the fvck are you doing, you scrub?

He looks flat out terrible. No other way to put it. It’s a bummer, he was always one of my favorite non-Devils. Hockey needs more personalities like his, but man, his play has fallen off a cliff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

He looks flat out terrible. No other way to put it. It’s a bummer, he was always one of my favorite non-Devils. Hockey needs more personalities like his, but man, his play has fallen off a cliff. 

He's always been surrounded with really good players on D so maybe his weaknesses are showing considering we have no D