Sign in to follow this  
Nicomo

GDT: Devils @ Blue Jackets 7pm

Well there’s a game tonight. CBJ isn’t very good either, but they actually just beat the Caps, and they always have our number anyway. Probably gets ugly tonight. 

I would normally never miss a weekend Devils game in Columbus, but between a family Xmas party, and just being all around apathetic about this team right now I won’t be there. Thought about making the trek up just to see Hughes in person, but decided against wasting my money. 

Anyway, LGD...I guess? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Well there’s a game tonight. CBJ isn’t very good either, but they actually just beat the Caps, and they always have our number anyway. Probably gets ugly tonight. 

I would normally never miss a weekend Devils game in Columbus, but between a family Xmas party, and just being all around apathetic about this team right now I won’t be there. Thought about making the trek up just to see Hughes in person, but decided against wasting my money. 

Anyway, LGD...I guess? 

at least they have OSU football and basketball.. and even my dayton flyers are soaring this year.. LGDs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

at least they have OSU football and basketball.. and even my dayton flyers are soaring this year.. LGDs

I’m not an OSU fan (UC) so I don’t even have that lol

sports suck for me right now other than our ECHL team. 

We have lost 7 straight to Columbus, we last beat them Dec 5th 2017 in Columbus. 

Zajac also is going to pass Scott Stevens to move into 4th in games played for the Devils tonight with 957. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

L

G

M

F

D

(maybe if I post it this way, I’ll get a different result)

38 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

L

G

M

F

D

(maybe if I post it this way, I’ll get a different result)

Maybe try it diagonally, that would be different. God knows we could use all the help we can get. lol

Lets go Devils !

Edited by Gunslinger27

Well this could possibly turn into a disaster. There is no explanation Nas can say unless they are hurt as to why Hayden gets into the game. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Well this could possibly turn into a disaster... 

CBJ's are a heavy team, all about hitting,  wearing you out.  Causing turnovers.  LGD's

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vadvlfan said:

CBJ's are a heavy team, all about hitting,  wearing you out.  Causing turnovers.  LGD's

Meh. Hayden isn't exactly a physical dominating force out there and won't make a lick of difference.

I'm just hoping we don't get embarrassed. Would be nice for once if our no name goalie came in and stood on his head like a lot of these guys do to us. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Well this could possibly turn into a disaster. There is no explanation Nas can say unless they are hurt as to why Hayden gets into the game. 

Well... they fricked. 

Not sure what McLeod had done to be sat. Actually interested to see if Carrick can make a difference. 

I’m excited to watch this! 

(and other funny things I tell myself) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Not sure what McLeod had done to be sat. Actually interested to see if Carrick can make a difference. 

just low man on the totem pole, and as stated by others more beef. interest to see the swiss goalie, will he get fondue'd???

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Bench two kids who have been playing great and are desperate for critical development minutes. fvck me

Another day, another embarrassing ugly loss

Yep. Devils wretched trash right from the drop of the puck

Just fold the team for the rest of the year.