NJD @ OTT - 5PM - MSG

RunninWithTheDevil

I’m in Ecuador at the moment, but always happy when the Devils win.

Way to go Jack!

• Like 5

Blackwood made some big saves late to seal the game. The 1st Sens goal was ugly but I’m liking him more and more.

Hope Nico is ok. Looked like he hit his head on the crossbar when he went into the net. I know he came back on after but I’m worried about a. concussion. He’s been playing great lately, too. 

• Like 3

Devils now 4-2-1 without Hall.
EDIT:  as Antiquated CR pointed out, it’s 4-3-1.

Yotes 2-3-0 with him.

Puny sample sh!t and I really don’t have anything against Hall...but yeah, there’s something about this that I’m likin’.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

Blackwood made some big saves late to seal the game. The 1st Sens goal was ugly but I’m liking him more and more.
Hope Nico is ok. Looked like he hit his head on the crossbar when he went into the net. I know he came back on after but I’m worried about a. concussion. He’s been playing great lately, too. 
surprised he didn't get sent to the quiet room,he looked out of it.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yotes 2-3-0 with him.

Puny sample sh!t and I really don’t have anything against Hall...but yeah, there’s something about this that I’m likin’.

on this end I'm sure it was a distraction as much as the team is supposed to say it wasn't.

Will always be difficult to separate out whether he's a black cloud in some way shape or form or he's just been a victim of overall sh!tty teams. He'll always be the draft lottery champ. Nobody can take that away from him. Plus he's gonna hit the lottery with is next deal so somehow some way he'll survive.:)

4 minutes ago, titans04 said:

on this end I'm sure it was a distraction as much as the team is supposed to say it wasn't.

Will always be difficult to separate out whether he's a black cloud in some way shape or form or he's just been a victim of overall sh!tty teams. He'll always be the draft lottery champ. Nobody can take that away from him. Plus he's gonna hit the lottery with is next deal so somehow some way he'll survive.:)

Obviously there’s still plenty of time for Hall to turn his season around (it’s been far from mindblowing), but over his last six seasons, outside of the MVP year that looks more and more like an outlier, it’s fair to start wondering how much he really moves the needle...and how much sense it makes to put him top dollar.  As far as earning that kind of a contract goes, he still has a lot to prove.  

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yotes 2-3-0 with him.

I hate to nitpick but we're 4-3-1 (it seemed a little optimistic so I checked, reg losses to Colorado, Washington and Columbus), but I agree with your point. Hall's teams have almost always been bottom feeders, not his fault but on the other hand other than 17-18 he has never shown the ability to move the needle for his team.  

• Like 2

Landed and saw Hughes won it for us: awesome

Landed and none of my three bags made it, to include kids cold weather stuff, and my uniform for tomorrow: sh!tty.

being 2 hours from said airport: even sh!ttier

but at least they deliver... and oh we won

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 5