BOS @ NJD - Last game of 2019 12/31 - 1PM

RunninWithTheDevil

Watching Jack try to play Chara behind the net reminded me of that mini rivalry Chara used to have going with Brian Gionta. Was funny every time, dude was like a foot and a half taller than Gio. 

1 minute ago, eaglejelly said:

It wasn't too long ago that we had determined that Gusev doesn't know how to play Hockey

Yep, he was to be traded or sent to Binghamton if I recall. Now he's arguably our best player. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Watching Jack try to play Chara behind the net reminded me of that mini rivalry Chara used to have going with Brian Gionta. Was funny every time, dude was like a foot and a half taller than Gio. 

Yep, he was to be traded or sent to Binghamton if I recall. Now he's arguably our best player. 

I distinctly remember him being declared the worst player in the NHL by those who think they are smarter than everyone else.

Just now, Crisis said:

I really hope Gusev sticks around for more than just next season.  He's a lot of fun to watch.

Fun is not about progressive metrics, advanced stats and other boring thing that doesn’t count in real life.

we are so close. Awesome game.