NJD @ NYI 7PM NBCS - New Year, New Jersey?

RunninWithTheDevil

Last decade was starting with problem of coach and locker room, last decade was end with problems in locker room and coach. Thanks to Ray he done with it. 

Devils look much more flexible, now they are in the rythm of the game. But now devs have only a half of the season. its too bad.

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Man we might be getting a little ahead of ourselves here.  They're looking better but still are miles and miles away from contending,

They are looking like a decent wild card team as minimum. But i`m talking about only last 7-8 games. Will see.

Edited by Guadana

1 minute ago, aclc79 said:

We need to keep working at it. We are still so far behind....

if speculation about trade with buffalo are truth and Shero will pick mccabe for example - he is what devs need. Sometimes its hard to watch how butcher and muller try to play together when they are both on ice.

10 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Man we might be getting a little ahead of ourselves here.  They're looking better but still are miles and miles away from contending,

I don't think they're miles and miles away from contending... we beat the best team in the league in Boston two nights ago, and we're beating the 3rd or 4th best team tonight.  The issue I think now is being able to sustain this for a significant period of time - get a nice winning streak going.  Tonight would make 3 in a row and be a great step in the right direction.  I'd really like to see 8, 9 or even 10 games in a row.  It's stretches like that that can propel a team well into the playoff mix - and as we've seen, it's opposite stretches that can dig a team into a large hole.  Maybe the one we dug isn't insurmountable. We'll see...